Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for more pics...

Not impressed so far...

And this "Golden State" nickname is terrible...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

These ain't bad but they aren't something the market needs right now.... Nike needs to make people wIt between releases... They could make soooooo much more with spread out releases cuz people would be beasting if 1 color came out every 6-9 months. Each release would be sold out immediately I know it's a business but damn... Nothing is sacred
Nike will end up killing every line, just like they've been doing since the beginning, if a shoe is still selling Nike WILL take advantage and will cash out, nothing new here, not that surprised at how they've been whoring Foams out.....PASS

On the nickname thing, all Nike needs to add to shoes these days is a gimmick and it seems to be working cause all of the beasts will gobble them up anyways, thus why they can release trash and not really care, after all the pressure is on the stores to get them sold and not on Nike (since when they're at the store, Nike has already been paid)....

^^agreed.

But more colorways + gr quantity = low prices like pearls and black/reds
Ill take a pair...cant see nike limiting foams....maybe one or two....galaxys? Think pinks?

I can't roll with these. Look more like a bright banana/highlighter yellow than gold to me.

Can't mess with these. They would be better if they were a darker metallic Gold, kinda like the Coppers but yellow 

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

People here in the DMV will east these up like all the other foams. 
laugh.gif

I'll Leave These Joints For The Cat's In The Hood
30t6p3b.gif
...... Lil' Bamma's Gonna Be Walkin' Around Lookin' Like 2 Banana NOW and LATERS On The Feet
laugh.gif

^You Too Joe...... Nothin' Like A Few Foam Releases And Some Retro's Of 90's BBall Classics To Bring Your Boy Outta The Shadows And Right Back Into The Lime Light
wink.gif
2012 Is Gonna Be Interesting...........Seeing That Gentry's Ol' Wack Designing Self Is Somehow Affiliated With The Penny Line Now Was Like Nails To A Chalk Board Tho
indifferent.gif

Homeboy's Over There Rubbin His Hands Together Resighting Weezy Line's With A Grin:

"I'll Put An End To Yo World..... Like The Mayans!"

I'ma Get At You Here Shortly Bout Some Thangs Tho My Dude.............. Stay Up!

if these joints are dark enough in person and have a true neon color to 'em....i'm in for one pair.

none of that pastel $#!t like on the electric greens
eyes.gif

easy pass on these. nasty color. I dont care what gimmick or back story these have. Basura

its just something about weird color foams that get me excited. Wish the nike sign was white though.

here are some more pics... personally not a fan

also included some comparison pics... not as pasty as the electric greens because color is deeper/yellower... but still has a metallic sheen too it...

insole/sole/back heel penny tab seem to have navy/purplish hints...

**BONUS** (anyone spot the sample?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom