Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sample's are in between the Golden State & GR cactus 
Nike can drop stuff like this but can't RE release the voltage Pro 
30t6p3b.gif

first foamposite one i'll be passing on
30t6p3b.gif

why can't Nike just put a bit more effort? bright neon colors + metallic finish = fail

it's like they saw: "we want the red foam ones to be metallic"....but read it as: "we want every foamposite to be metallic finish"

These just don't do it for me. Seems lazy. I can see from the comparison shots that they're a different color than the electro-lime pros, but it's true, there's no effort.

Would rather just see voltage foam pros or a 95 inspired foam pro that's like black sole, grey foam upper that starts out at like anthracite near the sole and fades up to a lighter grey near a light grey nubuck upper, neon volt tongue stripe/accents, and white or volt laces. Might be kinda ill or it might not but anything is better than what they just did.

even though I'm not feeling these at all, I think they will still sell out. Anything bright and colorful these days will sell.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Would rather just see voltage foam pros or a 95 inspired foam pro that's like black sole, grey foam upper that starts out at like anthracite near the sole and fades up to a lighter grey near a light grey nubuck upper, neon volt tongue stripe/accents, and white or volt laces. Might be kinda ill or it might not but anything is better than what they just did.
co-sign.....nevermind the ps....$#!t was getting too difficult and it's time to leave
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

even though I'm not feeling these at all, I think they will still sell out. Anything bright and colorful these days will sell.
after the way everyone clamored for the pro's.....i don't see anything else happening.

Yeah these will sell. Has a couple things going for it: it will be the second foam release of the year and the new school foamheads just eat up these "OJ the Juiceman" man colorways. Stupid fruity foams
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

sample's are in between the Golden State & GR cactus 
Nike can drop stuff like this but can't RE release the voltage Pro 
30t6p3b.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

good to see you back Keenan....hope all is well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 'shup Sole Much Sole
and 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 @ these

don't know what's worst, these "PacMan" posites, or the "Pert Plus' foams all the kids are rocking now 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I swear, they could drop a crusty brown foamposite and say it's in remembrance of Penny's kidney stone + pay Wale to talk about how Penny's kidney stone passing was a big part of his childhood

and they'd sell out in a week.

@+#% the sample!!! Can I have the Army's?....not a huge fan of the cw, but I have a hard time passing up 1's. At least they are not as bright

Ok, they do have slight hits of blue on the shoe.....at least on the penny sign. But they still @#$% up the shoe. Golden State wore yellow & royal blue.....not navy blue.
Damn things look like they shoulda' been worn by the Michigan Wolverines.

I'm nicknaming them the Maurice Taylor foams. Or the Maceo Baston/Louis Bullock Dopes.
roll.gif

Throwback Wolverine jersey & some camo shorts in the Summer time.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Yeah these will sell. Has a couple things going for it: it will be the second foam release of the year and the new school foamheads just eat up these "OJ the Juiceman" man colorways. Stupid fruity foams
30t6p3b.gif
They will most definitely sell quick, bright color and everyone that misses out on the reds will go nuts for these. 

I thought having the White, Electric Blue, & Blacks ones were enough for me now these golden states are doping i think these will be a must get for alot of people i will be rocking there in the summer.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Ok, they do have slight hits of blue on the shoe.....at least on the penny sign. But they still @#$% up the shoe. Golden State wore yellow & royal blue.....not navy blue.
Damn things look like they shoulda' been worn by the Michigan Wolverines.

I'm nicknaming them the Maurice Taylor foams. Or the Maceo Baston/Louis Bullock Dopes.
roll.gif

Throwback Wolverine jersey & some camo shorts in the Summer time.
happy.gif

Not a bad look...

those are hideous
nike is starting to get sloppy with the CW's on foams because they know everyone is gonna cop them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom