Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Minus a handful of people these aren't being hyped at all, 27 pgs is nothing for a hyped shoe just over a week away from release.

dont let thread pages become da barometer of hype...PLENTY of goons out here with no idea of sneaker message boards

plus da bandwagon is so big its vaccumin anything right now...da zoom rookies in white have been FLYIN at retail...a hybrid ( they are dope as +$$@ though)

Nah i think you misunderstood me, they wont sit forever in footlocker but these arent a must have, these arent the it sneaker right now for most people.

The reds didnt fly at retail, they were just GONE...like poof, joints didnt even make the display......i can see these at least making the display wall in footlocker etc

Add in the fact that the stores have had these early for months now so the wow factor isnt there, i'd be surprised if these arent readily available to whoever wants them.

Colors like these are the ones that people regret not getting months, or even years down the line.

Copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Minus a handful of people these aren't being hyped at all, 27 pgs is nothing for a hyped shoe just over a week away from release.

dont let thread pages become da barometer of hype...PLENTY of goons out here with no idea of sneaker message boards

plus da bandwagon is so big its vaccumin anything right now...da zoom rookies in white have been FLYIN at retail...a hybrid ( they are dope as +$$@ though)

Nah i think you misunderstood me, they wont sit forever in footlocker but these arent a must have, these arent the it sneaker right now for most people.

The reds didnt fly at retail, they were just GONE...like poof, joints didnt even make the display......i can see these at least making the display wall in footlocker etc

Add in the fact that the stores have had these early for months now so the wow factor isnt there, i'd be surprised if these arent readily available to whoever wants them.
just like on NDC...

also you know the sneaker game has gone full mainstream when Socal peeps are now buying foams.  A year ago, the royal, pewter and lime green foams were sitting for weeks after they released.

Im coppin.. Do yall think its goin to be a line up
.. Them red ones were gone before 8am and they
dnt open till 9.. Got there @ 7:45.. & I stay n florida..
Ft.laurdale

The fact that a General Release shoe, ugly as it may be, can net a $50+ profit immediately after you walk out the store says that these will be gone in a blink. Although these aren't the hottest colorway we have seen, we all know that demand will easily trump supply as seems to be the case for EVERY shoe Nike releases. These will be going 300+ immediately. Those shops that have had them for months will start moving their units as well once those who weren't able to cop for retail & still have that itch for them give in...

I want Nike to re-re-release the Gum Drops and see how fast those sell. I was hired at Tempe Factory Store June 2011. Those things sat for MONTHS. I bet if they dropped again, people would kill those.

I need to see a picture of these with a proper outfit on.

They look real nice, just not sure i'd be able to rock them properly.

I maintain that these will change alotta minds.
I hated the electric green pros when they came out.
Swore up and down that they looked terrible...
Then I saw them in person in Vegas and I was like:
indifferent.gif
"This is the greatest shoe I've ever seen."
laugh.gif

Obviously I came down from that but still, my point is, I'm never gonna doubt foams again...
If I'm on the fence, that means imma cop for sure.
Might be a terrible way of thinking, but there's always the fact that I can just simply return them or sell them if I still don't like em after seeing em.

I seen these kicks up close today in the BX. The person had a yellow shirt and hat to match. It's not my style, easy pass.

IF you cared for the Lime Pros last year, I don't see why you would not like these...  About the same "Spring Time" release date, so be it...

IF you didn't care for the Lime Pro, I clearly understand your hate for these.

And it is what it is.

My thing is the cut of the sole.  It's thinner.  Put them beside any foam released previously and you'll see what I'm talking about...

A lot of people are sleeping on these, I welcome an easy copp in regards to sneaker releases lately.

Originally Posted by icysoles718

A lot of people are sleeping on these, I welcome an easy copp in regards to sneaker releases lately.
Every release is easy when you got a couple of these

Hot_Black_Girls.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

IF you cared for the Lime Pros last year, I don't see why you would not like these...  About the same "Spring Time" release date, so be it...

IF you didn't care for the Lime Pro, I clearly understand your hate for these.

And it is what it is.

My thing is the cut of the sole.  It's thinner.  Put them beside any foam released previously and you'll see what I'm talking about...
these anniversary the Pewters. They look nice in person. They will be the same as electroblues.. kids these days love the bright colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom