Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

IF you cared for the Lime Pros last year, I don't see why you would not like these...  About the same "Spring Time" release date, so be it...

IF you didn't care for the Lime Pro, I clearly understand your hate for these.

And it is what it is.

My thing is the cut of the sole.  It's thinner.  Put them beside any foam released previously and you'll see what I'm talking about...

I can see what your trying to say but I hate the Pros because I can't stand the swoosh not because of the colorway. It's crazy to me how a swoosh can change the look of a sneaker dramatically.

I like these but just not worth all the hype. If I can copp cool but if not then it's whatever. A lot of people just want these because that didn't get to copp the "Galaxy". Just my opinion.

You can probably only wear these with a white shirt......it's probably hard to match things with this shoe.  These will sellout quick anyways.

I hope it'll be an easy ONLINE cop, but I'm pretty sure it wont. YOTD Kobe's, and Longhorn KDIV's AND these? Time to fire up twitter and angrily send shots at Nike's page.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ceemcee

I hope it'll be an easy ONLINE cop, but I'm pretty sure it wont. YOTD Kobe's, and Longhorn KDIV's? Time to fire up twitter and angrily send shots at Nike's page.
laugh.gif

YOTD wont be releasing online so thats one less shoe...goodluck

I think these would look a little better with a black sole, need a lil more black in them. Nonetheless I will be copping these, I like them. Think they will look real nice in the sun if you rock em right!

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i didnt think the zoom rookies sold all that well with the exception of the gitd ones...am i wrong?

no you are right zoom rookies had to drop to sell.  Sitting at many places and even dropped to $109 in certain NT.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i didnt think the zoom rookies sold all that well with the exception of the gitd ones...am i wrong?

no you are right zoom rookies had to drop to sell.  Sitting at many places and even dropped to $109 in certain NT.
I THINK THE BLACK ONES ARE SELLING AT RETAIL AND THE BINARY BLUES SOLD AT RETAIL AT FIRST THEN SAT BC THEY WERE EVERYWHERE AT LEAST HERE IN NYC

Originally Posted by parry36

I think these would look a little better with a black sole, need a lil more black in them. Nonetheless I will be copping these, I like them. Think they will look real nice in the sun if you rock em right!

That's what I'm saying. Bring em out in the sun and DON'T wear any more yellow and you should be aight.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

IF you cared for the Lime Pros last year, I don't see why you would not like these...  About the same "Spring Time" release date, so be it...

IF you didn't care for the Lime Pro, I clearly understand your hate for these.

And it is what it is.

My thing is the cut of the sole.  It's thinner.  Put them beside any foam released previously and you'll see what I'm talking about...
I really didn't notice that but now that you say something you can see it. Its almost like the heel is non existent 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom