Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Galaxy foams got the masses tripping over themselves for these 
laugh.gif

Hope those that really like 'em and want 'em....get 'em 
smokin.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

so no intresting stories or pics?

Wondering the same thing.... Most likely after 9 people will be getting home, I really wanna kno how these did everywhere 

i was able to make 2 separate orders from nike.com on my ipad and one on my cell phone pretty easy cop and as soon as got my pair i saw the message on twitter saying osld out...got 2 emails from nike saying orderers have been confirmed its all good since...wellit could b nike employees on here but lets just say nike guaranteeed me a pair on the low

Copped my pair from footlocker in westchester 150 plus people in line but they seem to have enough pairs

oooohhh and i was just able to cop a pair o fmints at retail maybe i will resell my foams and keep my wifeys pair how the hell did eastbay sell out before 12am though? and what the hell does QFT mean? you kids are crazy these days lls

well this was very easy. I got my 1 from NTNY (wristband #37), 2 KD's and 1 Kobe. then headed out to footlocker in 34th and grabbed 3 more pairs of foams in size 9.5 and 2 14s (for my boys), All in all....it was a great morning.

1445ybp.jpg

anivzs.jpg

congrats to those who copped and hope that everyone trying to cop this morning can get a pair safely... I passed on these... I would much rather see them retro a few of the OG's... oh well...

Got thru on the phone to Footlocker at 12:00 on the dot.. Failed on NDC tho cuz I had to sign in smdh..I was supposedly signed in already, plus the bad link.. Wasted time, but how the #%€£ do any of yall get ishh in ya cart at all on Eastbay or footlocker.. Was there soon as the counter hit 1 and it said add to cart and STILL said sold out smmfh..Still nowhere near as hard a cop as anything lately.. Dudes even out here sellin mad tickets at Footlocker and and another local store a few doors up lmaoo.. Clowns, ishh gettin ridiculous now, they don't even want them but gettin mad tickets.. Some young kids mother did just give away a few tickets tho cuz her son got his..

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Almost got murdered over these tonight. If you go to a sneaker release and cut people and talk abt how youre gonne bring out your "hammer" if you dont get your size PLEASE go #@*# yourself..luckily aftr I got cut by abt 10 people this dude looked out for me and told the employees I was there before everyone. As I walked out with the last size 12 I literally had to sprint to my car cause there were dudes there who knew it was the last one. If it wasnt for the cops down the street theres not a doubt in my mind that Id be sitting in the ER right now..

What in the world

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Almost got murdered over these tonight. If you go to a sneaker release and cut people and talk abt how youre gonne bring out your "hammer" if you dont get your size PLEASE go #@*# yourself..luckily aftr I got cut by abt 10 people this dude looked out for me and told the employees I was there before everyone. As I walked out with the last size 12 I literally had to sprint to my car cause there were dudes there who knew it was the last one. If it wasnt for the cops down the street theres not a doubt in my mind that Id be sitting in the ER right now..

Where the hell do ya go buy sneakers at. I'm starting to hear more and more stories like this. I have yet to witness this craziness yet.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was in downtown Pittsburgh..it was my only option cause I go to school at WVU and two spots in Pittsburgh were the only places getting them. After seeing how people copped with ease in NYC all I can say is I can wait to be back home in 2 months

all I see on my Facebook wall is resellers with like 5-6 pairs each smh they my friends to so idk how they buy them because they don't got jobs( they 14-16yrs old)

Originally Posted by 45DE

oooohhh and i was just able to cop a pair o fmints at retail maybe i will resell my foams and keep my wifeys pair how the hell did eastbay sell out before 12am though? and what the hell does QFT mean? you kids are crazy these days lls

QFT is an abbreviation for Quoted for truth

Sadly I had to pass on these for the moment, I copped the electric blues for 260 shipped, DS ...I couldn't pass that up.Just gotta wait for the resell prices settle down around 300 hopefully.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What in the world

VinnyFitteds I extend my hand to you sir for future releases hit the inbox.

Struck out. Sad but the fact that the employees smoke these was crazy. It from 24 pairs in 3 stores to 18 to 9 lol can't compete with all that. Big ups to those who copped. Won't pay over retail for these. And they tried to fool people like they had gs sizes. In foams? Lol killat noise! Smh

This is the release that makes me done with the shoe game...I went out early today thinking that no one would care seeing as how these are pretty bright of a color and got to a FL with a few people in line. That's the only bit of good news in this story
frown.gif
About 1 hour passes on and a group of like 8 dudes walk up to the front of the line and turn to the 4 of us waiting and 3 of the group flashed heaters while one of them said "we need to get these joints and then y'all can get yours" and started laughing. There wasn't security or police around, so what could any of us do? The store opens and of course they took all of the higher sizes, leaving nothing but 9.5's and under. I was beyond pissed, but I'm not catching a bullet for some shoes. I tried ordering them online but had no luck either. Nike just lost a customer for life with this and I'm afraid that there will be a guy at the front of the line that just won't swallow his pride and end up tasting lead, but Nike doesn't care. Thanks for letting a (former)shoe head vent. /end rant.

Were they with the chaquita gang?! LMFAO this makes me sick that these sold out. The game will never be the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom