Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to help somebody out here for Retail 
pimp.gif
 it's actually a nice colorway!!!
4vqyqa.jpg
34ec1lt.jpg
6joabs.jpg

i just saw these at the airport like 3 days ago and the dude was rockin em wit jeans and i think they look GOOD. shudnt of slept on em smh

Nice photos above. Too bad I was out of the country when they went on sale.

I saw a dude today at the motor vehicle agency in blue jeans and these yellow foams and they were fresh.
Much nicer than what I orginally anticipated.

Looking at the above photos and the guy wearing them today really bums me out that I missed out on these.

The little hints of navy blue on these make me not want them as much even though they're pretty much not visible at all! Haha... :-/

ebay prices are already under 300. gonna be a ton for sale with online orders coming in, so prices will probably drop some more, you may be able to cop close to retail

Originally Posted by macky

ebay prices are already under 300. gonna be a ton for sale with online orders coming in, so prices will probably drop some more, you may be able to cop close to retail
I'd love for you to come to me with an 11.5 under 300... Don't see it ever happening. Want to double up on this foam.

a deadstock foam for under 300? link me haha

i believe this to be somewhat true.   once everyone that's willing to pay reseller prices does the prices will drop which is usually the case when the next release rolls around.  especially with a colorway that isn't as desirable as the red pair.

aside from that it seems like more people bought these to sell then to actually wear.

the resellers that have their money right will be able to sit on their pairs for a while until they get what their looking for but the small time resellers who have no clue what their doing will get desperate once that credit card statement comes around and the 30 day return policy window at stores gets close, if stores even take returns as alot of footlockers have been implementing a final sale policy on "launch product" releases.

with that said, i want a pair but i can't justify paying anything over retail plus tax plus shipping.  i'll do what i normally do and wait it out and i'll eventually get a pair for what i intend on paying either via ebay or the niketalk buy sell section. these aren't a priority so i'll just wait it out.

not sure how to post a linked but search eBay completed listings size 9.5 and the majority that sold yesterday were for under 300 shipped.

got my pair today in from eastbay (THANKS!) and they were shipped double boxed, and I didn't choose the gift box option so that was a +. But they didn't come with the usual eastbay receipt? I am very happy with them, Soles may be a tad bit thinner than my royals but it is pretty hard to tell forsure.

Originally Posted by parry36

got my pair today in from eastbay (THANKS!) and they were shipped double boxed, and I didn't choose the gift box option so that was a +. But they didn't come with the usual eastbay receipt? I am very happy with them, Soles may be a tad bit thinner than my royals but it is pretty hard to tell forsure.

Happy to hear you received your shoes and that they were double boxed! 
happy.gif
  If you need a receipt, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and request for us to send you one. 

Enjoy your new shoes!

EastbayRep - Kristin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom