Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn 89? was it orginally at 119 and they just dropped it?

wish outlets had discounts

Ontario mills had em for $89. you can either phone order or hit your local outlet and have them price match

Originally Posted by runzombierun

damn 89? was it orginally at 119 and they just dropped it?

wish outlets had discounts

Ontario mills had em for $89. you can either phone order or hit your local outlet and have them price match
never knew they price matched, might have to try that.

good looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Ending up copping these for about $75 with tax. Not bad 
pimp.gif

where at? thats hell of a deal
Had a $25 off coupon when you spend over $100 at the Premium Outlet (Vacaville).

I also had a gift card, that pretty much sealed the deal for me to cop.

Originally Posted by rmart49

the coughdrops in sawgrass outlet has the coughdrops for $89 i just ordered 2 pair.
happy.gif

So you just called up and placed a phone order?

PHONE NUMBER
(954) -837-0329

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by rmart49

the coughdrops in sawgrass outlet has the coughdrops for $89 i just ordered 2 pair.
happy.gif

So you just called up and placed a phone order?

PHONE NUMBER
(954) -837-0329
This outlet said they were getting 3-400 pairs by the end of the week and they take phone orders.

I finally got my first ever pair of Foamposites and it was these cough drops.

I could never pay $200 + tax for them, but thanks to the outlet, I finally copped.

I must say they are comfortable although heavy. The build/material/quality def impresses me. I can say I am a fan if I can always cop at $120 or less lol

Hopefully in the future if those black/electric green ones go GR and also makes it rounds on outlet I would get those as well.
smile.gif

I picked up a pair today for $89. I had to go through 6 pairs and match up the best ones. Most of them look awful, the toe box stitching looked bad and the finish looks smeared. Some of the grooves aren't as defined as some of the other colorways.

Glue everywhere smh. When I ordered them, they didn't even tell me they were B-grades. Any ideas on how to remove the glue?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

anyone who pair $140.00 of more for the black/red must be kicking them self

laugh.gif

You know, but a lot of times you win some and you lose some. That's how I try to rationalize it. I've gotten good deals or steals, and then I've paid full price for some outlet kicks. I was all syked I got the Atlantic Penny's first go around, just to have them re-retroed and head to outlets.
30t6p3b.gif
Now I'm like, I'll wear them in two years.

Think about the people who lined up for these when they thought they were just going to be a HOH release, just to find out everybody has them now.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Nike Outlet in north Georgia premium outlets had these $119 with extra 20% off so $96+ tax

Do you know if they take phone orders?

the real deal is if u can find some for 89 with 20% off!! Let me know if u see a sz 9!! ; )

Originally Posted by NYCHeavyHitz212

End results: huge disappointment. Thus, these hittin' the outlets.
These are hot to me.  Better than bred XI's to me.  No brainer for $89, give it a couple years.

Originally Posted by NYCHeavyHitz212

End results: huge disappointment. Thus, these hittin' the outlets.

Maybe for Nike

Foams for less than $100 is a Charlie Sheen win

Back
Top Bottom