Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn 89? was it orginally at 119 and they just dropped it?

wish outlets had discounts

Ontario mills had em for $89. you can either phone order or hit your local outlet and have them price match

Yeah I called Ontario Mills and did a phone order for them about 2 weeks ago.  They were 89 there, still 119 in all 3 outlets here in NC

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

anyone who pair $140.00 of more for the black/red must be kicking them self
laugh.gif

You know, but a lot of times you win some and you lose some. That's how I try to rationalize it.
All i ever do is Win Win Win, no rationality.

Originally Posted by NYCHeavyHitz212

End results: huge disappointment. Thus, these hittin' the outlets.

ii think it was more of da fact that 2007 foams in this colorway are basically immortal, and add to da fact that these dropped in HOH's months ago in large quantities

so anyone that wanted a black and red penny foamposite has has plenty of opportunity to have em 

^^I know for a fact Limerick does not price match. Asked 3 different dudes there and they all said no without hesitation

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by NYCHeavyHitz212

End results: huge disappointment. Thus, these hittin' the outlets.
These are hot to me.  Better than bred XI's to me.  No brainer for $89, give it a couple years.

That's why I couldn't pass. In a few years, when there's are gone from outlets, I would have been kicking myself for not picking them up.

just a quick shot i took.... 
how can you really pass on both of these when they're displayed just like that..... smh...

5901782482_9f9edaa129_z.jpg

ditto. i still have my 07 DS tho which made me pass on these but for 89 i cant pass on that

Still love this colorway....im not into these nail polish looking colors coming out......

damn i got em for 160 from eastbay in Dec and i thought i get em for a good deal...

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Still need these in a sz 13

Same here 
ohwell.gif

Never seen em in that size for 89.99
nike outlet ontario mills had size 13 a few weeks ago  89.99 , don't know if they are still there

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

I need those Penny 2's. Which outlet is this?

^Word, copped coughdrops yesterday from Nike Vineland Outlet in Kissimmee for 95 bucks, always wanted these just nvr wanted 2 pay retail

Does anybody have any info on which outlets still have these available? im looking for a 10.5 or 11 also. Thanks any info is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom