Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by bigj505

i would like to take this moment to thank everyone that's passing on these. will may my purchase that much easier.

QFT. I'M STILL SCOOPING NO LESS THAN 10 PAIRS...

why

So I can have a matching pair of "Cough Drops" for each of these....
0c2351ede209d650e678d0e0ace6f889caa74c0.jpg

70825eae1bd97e6ad04ade45ecdc940d8109589.jpg

e1c35207e008d9fbef52daa7afa36a9961b8486.jpg

I'll be right behind you

^ You Foam-Heads are hilarious ^

only wanting Royal Foams in September and Eggs are growing on me... almost had the last 10.5 yesterday on the 50 but no such fortune....

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

i think people overhype the foams. the shoe is clunky and farily heavy. if they modified it a bit to actually have some 'foam' weight to it, it'd be great.

compared to newer designed shoes, these are nothing but hype and the hype can't be saved.

the royals were good, and what not, but just that is enough. trying to buy the eggplants and create any hype on any other colorway is just a waste.
You mean like the foam lite or any of the flightposites
eyes.gif

why do some of you come in topics you know nothing about 
smh.gif

lol

new jack fly by night foamposite fams are hilarious
laugh.gif

if you think about it, a blk/red color combination should be great to use as a colorway for this shoe... but why isnt it working???

I cant figure it out... its just plain damn unappealing...

Im thinking it might be the stupid red line that runs in the middle of the tongue.

curtisboy wrote:

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

copping whack colorways just 2 complete the collection FTL

I think cranberry is the best and only colorway for me

just in case u haven't noticed, ur opinion doesn't matter and pretty much no one likes u. i wonder why that is?? hmmmm, let's examine... maybe it's b/c of hypebeast-like statements like the one i quoted. like really?? the cranberries are the best half cents. at least wait til real pics surface, or better yet, til u see them in person to say they're the best c/w. take, for instance, this comment u made over in the pearl thread...

The day these shoes re-launch, I will be un-deadstocking a 2002 pair, and a HoH 2009 pair, left & right shoe combination

eyes.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i've tried not to jump on the "flame little willie" bandwagon, but u make it real difficult. matter of fact, i'm lame for even responding, being as tho it is common knowledge thru out the NT community that ur merely a little sneaker clown who loves nothing more than to get attention from OTHER DUDES on a message board.
eek.gif
smh @ myself for even addressing u directly. ok, i'm done with u now. now run along...

womanbasketball24.gif
Went in on the beast
roll.gif

Im talking about when Charm City Kid put you in your place "Mr NikeTalk" way back in the 1/2 cent Thread

Originally Posted by curtisboy

curtisboy wrote:

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

copping whack colorways just 2 complete the collection FTL

I think cranberry is the best and only colorway for me

just in case u haven't noticed, ur opinion doesn't matter and pretty much no one likes u. i wonder why that is?? hmmmm, let's examine... maybe it's b/c of hypebeast-like statements like the one i quoted. like really?? the cranberries are the best half cents. at least wait til real pics surface, or better yet, til u see them in person to say they're the best c/w. take, for instance, this comment u made over in the pearl thread...

The day these shoes re-launch, I will be un-deadstocking a 2002 pair, and a HoH 2009 pair, left & right shoe combination

eyes.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i've tried not to jump on the "flame little willie" bandwagon, but u make it real difficult. matter of fact, i'm lame for even responding, being as tho it is common knowledge thru out the NT community that ur merely a little sneaker clown who loves nothing more than to get attention from OTHER DUDES on a message board.
eek.gif
smh @ myself for even addressing u directly. ok, i'm done with u now. now run along...

womanbasketball24.gif
Went in on the beast
roll.gif

Im talking about when Charm City Kid put you in your place "Mr NikeTalk" way back in the 1/2 cent Thread

ether.jpg

lets all get along

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ninjahood wrote:

bigj505 wrote:

LaceLocka wrote:

This is a off-topic, Are 1997 foamposites still wearable?
yes.

i'd beware though.....da paint on 97 foams come off FAST

but isnt that from scuffin the foam on the ground or against somethin?

hellz naw...OG foam paint can scrap off just by you knockin your heels together while u walk sometimes....i got OG royal blues that went into early retirement because da

paint looked like i had hit a highway divider at 50 MPH.....

The checks on my all black/clear bottom OG foams fell off so I'd beware when wearing the OG's

laugh.gif
ninjahood wrote:

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ninjahood wrote:

bigj505 wrote:

LaceLocka wrote:

This is a off-topic, Are 1997 foamposites still wearable?
yes.

i'd beware though.....da paint on 97 foams come off FAST

but isnt that from scuffin the foam on the ground or against somethin?

hellz naw...OG foam paint can scrap off just by you knockin your heels together while u walk sometimes....i got OG royal blues that went into early retirement because da

paint looked like i had hit a highway divider at 50 MPH.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

This actually made me laugh

I'ma pass on these have my 07's, as for the wearable 97's, they do scuff easy, but my og black foam pros and even my voltages are still wearable with no separation at all. If they havent been worn in years beware the soles can fall apart and on pro's the nike signs have been known to fall off. You take a risk when you were anything that old, especially if they havent been worn in years, like any other shoe.

@ninjahood, lol i've seen some of those pairs before, never looked at it that way.

Originally Posted by henz0

The checks on my all black/clear bottom OG foams fell off so I'd beware when wearing the OG's

Mine fell off too back in 98. i wore them things to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom