pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will cop and rock pearls and keep 09s on ice
pimp.gif

might just need to cop those black/reds also
pimp.gif

Cant wait to cop it a HOH.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Want : Eggplant size 10, AJ KO size 9.5
Sell AJ 3 TB, size 10, $230 shipped, AJ 5 Grape $270 (slightly yellow at bottom )

thanks for the pics.. PEARLS look outstanding...

black and red ehhhh, not so much...

damn dont wanna spend retail on those..smh

but i can't miss this release date...

Foams are on Flockers manifest...

Black based...

Don't say I said it.

Don't want the HOH geeks to get a hissy fit with me because they won't be "exclusive" anymore.

lol.

So,

Those are PEARLS and not WHITE...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I hated the Pearls. Joints looked like nail polish compared to the real "He Got Game" white Pros.

Shim Shim.

Money saved.

the soles on the bred foams almost look dirty or old looking, im all over both of them, i know the pearls will be easy to get but i just hope it wont be to crazy to get the bred joints.. still want the 02 pro's, im glad they dont look the same

EOH ... so BLACK / RED ICE are looking to be FTL ONLY and not just a HOH ONLY shoe ???

I called Nike CS , we know how they be sometimes but the lady told me they are listed as HOH EXCLUSIVE.

Hopefullu more info is in stone soon so I know who I need to holla at.

pimp you're a fool
laugh.gif
a NTsummit? im undecided on black/reds but prob. will cop. a camp out is not necessary. and if these are heading to FTLs as EOH has stated,a camp outis def. not needed and will probably cop on discount
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

from what i was told, blkred,pearls and royals will all drop around the same time. (possibly not just at FTLs
wink.gif
definitely 2 of the 3,and my guess is pearls and black/reds and then followed by royals 1-2months after.if pics are out for these two,royals should be sometime soon?
nerd.gif

1 of each for me. if any can be had on discount,then twins will be had
pimp.gif

thanks for the pics

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Man I was gonna skip these but dang shoes will grow on you... looks like I'm savin up for june
smile.gif

I know how you feel. I was definitely going to pass because I have the 07's in great condition still, but every time new pictures go up, they look better and better.

Now I'm undecided. Probably depends on how much I can get them for and if they're easy to get or not.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Lookin better and better with each new set of pics. Can't wait til June.
That's how it goes most of the time. I'm looking forward to June too, because these will be copped (if they're a GR).

Yo these def look clean. DAmn, Royals, Pearls, and these coming out this fall. Gonna get 2 pairs each except just 1 of the blk/reds thou...

Back
Top Bottom