FOAMS IN STORE TUESDAY

Saw them at DTLR in PG today, they arent that bad, def not one of my favorites, but I think they just really disappoint people because the samples were muchbetter than the final product, but if you never saw the sample how would you really feel about the shoe?

It's like waitin' for that "Blue Magic"...But end up with purple dog #!%*!!
smh.gif

This has nothing to do with the blk/red or blk/cactus foams..
but has anyone heard of the reverse colorway of the original penny foams (blue/blk)?

I heard from an employee at Major's that they we're in the talks of production...
the color was white/blk/blue.. i guess where the blue was on the og's there would be white. The black placement
remains the same, and the white accents from the OG's would be blue..?? Sounds funny to me..anyone else heard about this..?

Lavan, you think they could be a QS release?? and Flightposite?? makes them
sound even more interesting..PICS PLEASE if anyone has them.
I got the info from the young lightskin cat, i think he usually works on most weekends.

ps.. sidenote ..Lavan i kno your busy with things..but have you ever thought of doing an
Everyday PPLE fitted?

saw them at dtlr
look like straight up fakes
the ones on the floor at towson look like i can pull the carbon fiber off

Rob, I can't quite afford to start the EP New Eras just yet...I'm aiming for next fall/winter. I have done a little research on that though, and it mayrequire a few strings being pulled...not just money.

True... maybe not quite the New Era angle, but i know a few shops that let you customize your on hats (blank ones).
I'm not sure about their quality though. I think the Hat Zone in Pentagon City lets you do it too.

When it's time to step up to the fitted hat level, they will have to be New Era fitteds. THey have the most popular fit, and that's the only hat brandthat I buy. I have already been working on potential designs to be embroidered on the hats.

^^^Naw, not at all. I have an excellent memory, and just so happened...the last tim eI was there for the TB Spizikies, I saw a cat with a very similar jacketand those Ice Blue 10s. ...lol.

ut oh.

DTLR got em on sale (black/red) $169.98

from $200 to $170.

any bets we get it to $150?

Back
Top Bottom