Food junkies: Whats the best frozen pizza brand....

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

The Encore wrote:

Red Baron Deep Dish Pepperoni singles FTW!
QFT just had 2 last night
pimp.gif

QFMFT

Had one last night too.

what the hells a food junkie? Arent those just fat people??

by the way Im extremely surprised this wasnt mentioned yet, Imma bout to shut it down
CelesteCheesePizza-A.JPG

/thread

Food junkie- i was thinking similar to sneaker head, knows alot about random snack/food categories
grin.gif

microwave pizza, Crank . something about bread/dough stuff in the microwave seems questionable
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Food junkie- i was thinking similar to sneaker head, knows alot about random snack/food categories
grin.gif

microwave pizza, Crank . something about bread/dough stuff in the microwave seems questionable
grin.gif
lol nah Im not knocking you tmuk, but you must be crazy, Ive had celestes since I was a kid, def the piffest pizza, and it can be put in an ovenalso

but lets be real, if I REALLY wanted a oven pizza I would order it, 3 minutes in the microwave FTW

Tombstone, but only the brick oven type. I dunno what they put in them, but it is the most amazing pizza ever.

Amy's Cheese and Pesto pizza. Man I never thought any of that organic type food would be any good, but this stuff is killer. Especially when you trying toeat right its real good eats. But even if your not eating right its probably the best frozen pizza I've had.

idk
but now im
pimp.gif
and im about to make some tostinos pizza rolls at 12 so its cheat day

ill tell you how it is

freschetta. it's better than any other pizza, with digiorno coming 2nd. tombstone and red baron are if you're on a budget...but DEFINTELY not evenclose to freschetta or digiorno.

where i live there's this spot called papa murphy's that sells nothing but frozen pizza and they custom make you one so all you gotta do is put in theoven i think it's local only but the stuff is on point!!!

freshcetta 4 cheese pizza is some of the best frozen pizza ive had. california pizza is a close second

Digiorno !@%%%, nasty %!% Freshetta got that damned stuff on the bottom of the crust
which makes it nasty, its just a knock off of Digiorno IMO.

I always forget which one it is but one of the brands has the little pepperoni chunks/bits along with the circles. That
pizza is piffery, but I always forget which one it is.

Back
Top Bottom