FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

C3924E1F-C60D-47D8-9596-5F238FA144D6.jpeg
Trying to do Banana Pudding for the first time tonight. My nearest mom-and-pop market had all the ingredients I needed except the Nilla Wafers. So, had to go with these as the cookie component. Hoping it works out...

C3924E1F-C60D-47D8-9596-5F238FA144D6.jpeg
Trying to do Banana Pudding for the first time tonight. My nearest mom-and-pop market had all the ingredients I needed except the Nilla Wafers. So, had to go with these as the cookie component. Hoping it works out...
Good luck.

It should be fine

I've never seen banana pudding used with a cookie besides nilla wafers.
They have a very distinct texture that works well with the pudding.

Curious to see how thst turns out.

Please post pics and a review

Ayyyye cuz I just finished my gumbo

CB191421-91B5-474A-94EF-DFC29D3AA9C0.jpeg

26BCFAE9-030A-4DE4-B7C8-5B9EB18213F5.jpeg

Chicken thighs falling apart. There's a lot going on in here.

83EE64B2-8923-4BE7-AD98-C5EA32FFF76E.jpeg

Making this rice and waiting for it to thicken.

Looks good. I was going cheap with mine. Didn't wanna buy all the seafood and chicken :lol:

Is it caffeinated? Used to do that for my main drink as well, no fruit though
Some of them are, some of them aren’t. The blood orange pictured does not have caffeine. The black tea peach does have it. It doesn’t matter to me though... I don’t always have fruit... For my Christmas present, the in-laws gave me some teas with fresh fruit & mint leaves in a basket to use with the teas. Forgot to mention that gave me some raspberry green tea also. There is nothing more refreshing than freshly brewed iced tea.

Yeah, I know this has been debated a lot on NT, but I will never get not tipping unless you got absolutely horrific, offensive service.

I’m not criticizing people who don’t tip; it’s just not something I’m comfortable doing under normal circumstances.

Yeah, I know this has been debated a lot on NT, but I will never get not tipping unless you got absolutely horrific, offensive service.

I’m not criticizing people who don’t tip; it’s just not something I’m comfortable doing under normal circumstances.

I stop tipping at bakeries and when I go in and pick up take out.

Back
Top Bottom