FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

u want one fa free :lol:
image.jpg
Man those damn things look terrible.

I excuse anyone from south carolina from eating it due to limited options but everyone else shame on you.

Camp david restuarant in santiago, DR

Short ribs over yuca purée
12oz ribeye. Meduim. It was okay not bad either
Orzo risotto fruti di mar

Attachments

• A0B7F776-54AD-4872-8D8E-4B8BC7861356.jpeg
    A0B7F776-54AD-4872-8D8E-4B8BC7861356.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 0234AB92-691C-456B-985B-0C4D6921A789.jpeg
    0234AB92-691C-456B-985B-0C4D6921A789.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 0061AFC7-1874-4F2A-8F93-9AD77955C35C.jpeg
    0061AFC7-1874-4F2A-8F93-9AD77955C35C.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 5
Shake Shack>Five Guys>>>In N' Out

In N' Out: Great value, overrated burger, worst fries (that includes animal style).
Five Guys: Average value, decent burger (albeit sloppy and sometimes hard to manage without everything sliding out), fries that are never crispy even if you ask for them to be cooked that way.
Shake Shack: Expensive, highest quality burger, best fries of the bunch

If I'm eating out, I'm not gonna make a fuss about a ~$5 price difference

I love Freddys fries because they're thin. Also dig their burgers but it's not a huge chain at the moment like these others.

Carl's Jr. > In N' Out

Off topic...yesterday I went to WF to get some deli meat for the week. Told the butcher what I wanted and messed around on my phone until he was about done. When I looked up at him slicing the last bits of meat to put in the bag, I noticed he wasn't wearing gloves. I yelled over to him that I was sorry to be a stickler, but I would like another pound of meat cut but he needed to be wearing gloves. He told me that he washed his hands :lol: Caught a quick look at his hands and they looked like anyone elses this winter without using aquaphor. So, yall do the math as to how they looked hahahaha. Anyways, I told him that I really didn't care that he washed his hands, and I would prefer that he fixed my food while wearing gloves (all the other butchers were wearing gloves.)

Just something minor, but man...u gotta be sanitary.

Carl's Jr. > In N' Out

Off topic...yesterday I went to WF to get some deli meat for the week. Told the butcher what I wanted and messed around on my phone until he was about done. When I looked up at him slicing the last bits of meat to put in the bag, I noticed he wasn't wearing gloves. I yelled over to him that I was sorry to be a stickler, but I would like another pound of meat cut but he needed to be wearing gloves. He told me that he washed his hands :lol: Caught a quick look at his hands and they looked like anyone elses this winter without using aquaphor. So, yall do the math as to how they looked hahahaha. Anyways, I told him that I really didn't care that he washed his hands, and I would prefer that he fixed my food while wearing gloves (all the other butchers were wearing gloves.)

Just something minor, but man...u gotta be sanitary.
Yo thats not minor at all. The fact that he was so nonchalant about it makes it worse.

Back
Top Bottom