FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Bern’s is solid, but you’re really paying for the experience. Get a steak, tour the wine cellar, then hit up the dessert room. Make sure to make a separate reservation for dessert. Will be one of the best dining experiences of your life.
Company would send me down for work so it was either covered on the corporate card or a PM was covering it. I took the wife once when she came down to spend the weekend. But certainly a lot of extra you paying for. I love the food scene in Tampa reminds me of San Diego.
Most consistent of the big 3 imo, they're my go to whenever I wanna cheat meal.
Concur I usually pick up the grilled chicken salad when picking up a clean meal.

limeade from Wendy's>>>
I can't lie when I got into a fast food spot and see this, it brings a small tear to my eye.
ink_talkers3_09072011.JPG
I got that before my new years diet started. My burger legit looked just like the picture .
I know the feeling brother need to clean up eating as well. Should be good by the end of the month once get the weight back into the range I want.

Anyone hear of Burger Fi, WayBack Burger, or The Habit Burger. All pretty legit unfortunately in much smaller markets, Burger Fi a few bucks though but worth it.

1st ones, nah

2nd ones look good AF

isn’t an air fryer just a toaster oven basically

98F52FED-B8C1-40B2-B7A8-180E580CBEBC.jpeg

I’ve never had in and out burger, this picture is impressive. Nearest in n out burger is like a 4hr-5ht drive to austin. Im in houston.
Never tried it was never impressed with what I saw so I always passed. To many other spots for me to hit up when I am back visiting in Cali.

Yea I shoulda made Lemmon pepper I had a bunch

First one is my lolas shake recipe.
Not very appealing looks wise but it's good.
Second is hot as **** for me.

1st ones, nah

2nd ones look good AF

isn’t an air fryer just a toaster oven basically

Yea basically

Back
Top Bottom