FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Nieces bday yesterday made ribs, Mac n cheese, baked beans (not pictured cornbread). Someone made the baked beans, they were tasty though
IMG_20190105_175227-01.jpeg

Yo thats not minor at all. The fact that he was so nonchalant about it makes it worse.

the fact he wasn't even like "my bad" and told me he washed his hands... :lol:

Get this...my wife saw a prime shopper hand a deli employee her phone so she could better see the order. Deli worker handled the phone (with gloves,) but then proceeded to get what she needed out of the display case without switching up the OG gloves. :lol:

Crazy unsanitary...just gotta hope our immune systems are as efficient as Steph Curry taking an open 3. :lol:

Probably cut your meat after touching his

103783.jpg

New to the thread anyone in Tampa been to Bern's or any of the Ocean Prime locations.

Bern’s is solid, but you’re really paying for the experience. Get a steak, tour the wine cellar, then hit up the dessert room. Make sure to make a separate reservation for dessert. Will be one of the best dining experiences of your life.

Bern’s is solid, but you’re really paying for the experience. Get a steak, tour the wine cellar, then hit up the dessert room. Make sure to make a separate reservation for dessert. Will be one of the best dining experiences of your life.

Spot on. Dessert room was a fly surprise.

Ordered bananas foster and they flambéd that ***** right there at the table.

Back
Top Bottom