FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This why I can't trust some folks food

I never believe these to be anything other than someone making a video for the internet.

:lol: @ thinking, "Uneven distribution of ketchup" meant half and half. The hell? :lol:

:lol:l King of fries

Last edited:
I never believe these to be anything other than someone making a video for the internet.

:lol: @ thinking, "Uneven distribution of ketchup" meant half and half. The hell? :lol:

Could be. It's just not the first time I've heard of it being done

This why I can't trust some folks food

AfI1.gif

You gotta make it sound sexy.

Chicken garlic sautéed with honey and garnished with lime.
:lol: First thing I thought of when I read this post was the Schwarzenegger film True Lies...

Scrolling thru @master Zik’s first 3 pics I was like OH SNAP no fries & ketchup but he didn’t disappoint with the rest of his pics. :lol:

I don’t usually put ketchup on fries especially good fries but on occasion when I sawse up fries I’ll do something like the Polynesian sawse at chick-fil-A or the sweet & sour sawse at Mikey Ds.

Idk how this a topic everytime Zik post here :lol:

I dip and somtimes pour ketchup on fries. Sometimes I just like the warmer temperature of the ketchup when I put the ketchup on the fries

Idk how this a topic everytime Zik post here :lol:

I dip and somtimes pour ketchup on fries. Sometimes I just like the warmer temperature of the ketchup when I put the ketchup on the fries
:rofl: Man I am on the train crackin up.

Love when he post because I know What will come from it. :lol:

Also, low-ki his camera is in @freddy fig 's class. :lol:

Yall dudes have a blessed day man

If left to my devices, I would never put ketchup on fries fro Five Guys but my wife & our son like drowning them in ketchup so I gotta acquiesce...

Hey Master Zik Master Zik , if you go to a nice "white table cloth" restaurant & get something like truffle fries, would you sawse them up?

I'm not talking about half and half I'm talking about overall distribution of ketchup on fries.
What do u do with the fries that don't have ketchup on them
I eat it. Its not rocket science.

You say you not talking about half and half but then ask me about fries without ketchup.

Not every fry needs ketchup on it. And if I felt that way I'd just pair it with one that dies have ketchup since I eat with a fork.

I eat it. Its not rocket science.

You say you not talking about half and half but then ask me about fries without ketchup.

Not every fry needs ketchup on it. And if I felt that way I'd just pair it with one that dies have ketchup since I eat with a fork.

O ok gotcha.

I didn't know u ate fries with a fork.

Also, Zik always eating SOME of his food and then taking the picture is underrated :lol:
I'm still not adjusted to this millennial IG take a pic of your food life. I'll take a bite or two and then remember.

The first dish in my last post I ate all of the lo me in before I even took the pic. Got that space there for no reason.

Last edited:
I'm still not adjusted to this millennial IG take a pic of your food life. I'll take a bite or two and then remember.

The first dish in ky last post I ate all of the lo me in before I even took the pic. Got that space there for no reason.
It is your signature, don't change

Uneven distribution of ketchup on food indicates that the eater looks upon the food as a mere formality, which has a ton of unsettling implications.....

Back
Top Bottom