FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

For real?
Okay I'll bite.

20190126_235421_HDR.jpg

Got it from HMart, an Asian supermarket.
The 2x flavor was used in the Spicy Ramen Challenge that was poppin a while back.

You boil the noodles for 5 minutes then pour out like 95% of the water. Put in the sauce/oil packet and continue to cook. Crack in an egg and stir. Top it off with the included seaweed and sesame seed packet. Sometimes I'll shred some cheese in there too.
Funny I just had a pack of these today. From H Mart in Wheaton.

I added gsrlic, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to mine.

It wasn't spicy enough for me

For real?
Okay I'll bite.

20190126_235421_HDR.jpg

The 2x flavor was used in the Spicy Ramen Challenge that was poppin a while back.

You boil the noodles for 5 minutes then pour out like 95% of the water. Put in the sauce/oil packet and continue to cook. Crack in an egg and stir. Top it off with the included seaweed and sesame seed packet. Sometimes I'll shred some cheese in there too.
You use the whole spicy packet?

For real?
Okay I'll bite.

20190126_235421_HDR.jpg

Is this one super Spicy? What kind of cheese you use? You put em on after?

For real?
Okay I'll bite.

20190126_235421_HDR.jpg

I bring water to a boil.

Throw noodles in for about 2 mins.

Al dente.

Turn off fire, put in seasonings

Is this one super Spicy? What kind of cheese you use? You put em on after?

It's got a little kick, perhaps around the level of your average Buffalo wings. I do use the whole packet.

As for cheese, I just use whatever I have on hand; parmesan, cheddar, mozzarella. Doesn't matter

Scrolling through IG feed and I swear cheese is one the most overused food items

Cheese is overrated to me.

It's good on pizza and pasta and any sandwich that has the word cheese in its name but other than that I don't need it.

It's just a texture to me. I've eaten all types of cheeses and I don't get it.

u trippin
cheese > any other topping on anything

Cheese is cool but it be like damn, it doesn't belong on EVERYTHING. Along with the amounts that I see

Cheese is overrated to me.

It's good on pizza and pasta and any sandwich that has the word cheese in its name but other than that I don't need it.

It's just a texture to me. I've eaten all types of cheeses and I don't get it.

Yeah I could say that besides those three, I stay away from it for the most part.

Never understood cheese by itself or cheese and crackers.

I can't eat unmelted cheese. It changes the dish for me. I be tight when I see unmelted cheese on a burger :lol:

Cheese is good all the time but I’ll draw the line at Korean bbq with cheese and putting raclette on steak, that’s a mortal sin

Back
Top Bottom