FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don’t disagree but they do give you a ****load of pastrami to the point where I lived off the last one I had for like 3-4 days total :lol:

I would pay the $22 and another $5 to skip the line...

Haven't had a fresh Katz sandwich before (havent been to NY), but the cold Pastrami sandwich my brother brought back for me was still heavenly even after a 6 hour flight :lol:

I would pay the $22 and another $5 to skip the line...

Haven't had a fresh Katz sandwich before (havent been to NY), but the cold Pastrami sandwich my brother brought back for me was still heavenly even after a 6 hour flight :lol:
It is worth it. Going to say it again, get the pickled green tomatoes with your sandwich.

original

remember this?

wow 22 now at katz smh? i remember it was 14 almost a decade ago and i thought that was OD lol... they are not cheap with the meat and the sandwich taste good but still not worth 22 bucks...

Was discussing secret menu items at work and this came up. Its from McDonalds and I do not suggest eating it

My initial reaction was that something just seemed wrong about chicken/beef on the same sandwich, but then I decided I was being too rigid and close minded in my attitudes about meat mixing. That said, going to follow your advice and stay away.

3C464D01-040C-428D-8A4A-080BDF803B69.jpeg
6A77FB6B-382F-490D-8955-9E019689327A.jpeg
Amazon echo failed to tell me my time was up and over cooked my Whole Foods frozen pizza

At least pizza cheese is like lasagna cheese crispy

Back
Top Bottom