That's like comparing
Michael Jackson
to Robert Kraft.
Ridiculous.
Sunflower seeds
are literally bird food.
And I didn't say they were trash
I said almost trash

Lol at the escalation of avocados. Ya'll probably aren't from cultures that eat them regularly, its not that serious, and certainly not expensive.

Man if ya knew. Avocado toast is poor people food in dominican republic. Beucase of its abundance and its healthy advantages for people who work in the fields/manual labor.

Got a damn food truck by my job on 23rd strickly for avocado toast variances. **** like $10 and up. I laugh everytime.

Man if ya knew. Avocado toast is poor people food in dominican republic. Beucase of its abundance and its healthy advantages for people who work in the fields/manual labor.

Got a damn food truck by my job on 23rd strickly for avocado toast variances. **** like $10 and up. I laugh everytime.
Word to taco trucks

Your laughing at people buying $10 avacado toast, but the guy making and serving the $10 avacado is laughing to the bank with his pocket filled with avacado toast money.

I think i rather laugh to bank....
Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom