FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’m going to have to back DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican on the sunflower seed thing. I see them at most salad bars I go to, along with a lot of other nuts, seeds and grains.

Was early for a birthday brunch and hungry so got some authentic Mexican breakfast first.
82C6016D-F62F-4094-B760-495C08966F06.jpeg
Happy birthday but r.i.p booty hole.
548FD139-616A-4F3C-833D-305E74E6126A.gif

Taco bell is laxative food.

Taco Bell never hurt my stomach. If I eat too many White castle burgers then my system gets cleaned out though.

:lol: at making an exception for pepperoni of all things
Uh Oh, now Pepperoni is beneath NT bow. :smh:

Can there be more than 1 exception?

I included 3 things on the list

But Pepperoni is easily my #1 Pizza topping, so that is out of my love for Pizza more than anything

Ok.

Any was bold but it has been a common topping at salad bars I have encountered in my life, with has caused me to adopt the practice.

I also think some of you might not pay attention to it being there as well.

But it is done for texture and is a sneaky protein/fat source un the salad.

Bacon bits just aren't healthy so I never bothered with those
Bacon bits aren't healthy?

Mango wheat? Tried my first sour beer recently at a local spot. Sour cherry and dark chocolate buzzed off a 16 and it was delicious

Sweet Tomatoes has sunflower seeds. I don't put them in my salad though. Either some on the pasta or eat it as is.

Yea if I’m having a beer it’s high percentage and perfect temperature. I can’t shake off those calories like I used to.

Was gonna ask alchemist iq alchemist iq how that Blue Moon Mango Wheat was but I see he said it's nothin' special or beyond regular BM.

Mango wheat? Tried my first sour beer recently at a local spot. Sour cherry and dark chocolate buzzed off a 16 and it was delicious
I had Bel Air Sour from Brooklyn Brewery recently. Sours aren't my thing but this one not bad at all. Came with the mixed Brooklyn 12-pack.

My joint is the Sorachi Ace. By far my favorite beer from Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom