FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

2DE2BC43-322F-41D7-B29C-F4D4289F819E.jpeg

The relationship between bagels and people not in NY is parallel to Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

People outside of NY live in the bagel cave. All they know is darkness. Once you see that light, you never go back in that cave.
Hot Bagel on Montague in BK was my morning spot. Egg, cheese and sausage on a plain or onion.

Ok.

Any was bold but it has been a common topping at salad bars I have encountered in my life, with has caused me to adopt the practice.

I also think some of you might not pay attention to it being there as well.

But it is done for texture and is a sneaky protein/fat source un the salad.

Bacon bits just aren't healthy so I never bothered with those
Maybe it’s a regional thing

A wing is such a small piece of animal flesh that it being "dry" isn't even a thing. (To Me)

Again, I don't trust people to ensure my fried food is crispy, so that is why I request for them to fry them hard.

Uncrunchy fried food is a HUGE waste of calories.

This is actually a thing? This won’t get me laughed out the store?
Go try yourself

If they laugh you out, it probably isn't because of what you ordered.

A wing is such a small piece of animal flesh that it being "dry" isn't even a thing. (To Me)

Again, I don't trust people to ensure my fried food is crispy, so that is why I request for them to fry them hard.

Uncrunchy fried food is a HUGE waste of calories.

Go try yourself

If they laugh you out, it probably isn't because of what you ordered.
I’m quite funny looking so maybe that’s the reason.

NYC don’t even got good wing spots other than the Korean places in flushing and bayside and those are usually crispy anyways.

You never heard of fried hard?
I’m not much of a customize your order kind of guy. I just go in order my food without any changes and leave. Never even heard of fried hard until this thread.

I’ll order a burger with bacon and just remove it from the burger when I get home. I’m that kind of guy.

I’m not much of a customize your order kind of guy. I just go in order my food without any changes and leave. Never even heard of fried hard until this thread.

I’ll order a burger with bacon and just remove it from the burger when I get home. I’m that kind of guy.

Do you eat the bacon still?

Back
Top Bottom