FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’m not much of a customize your order kind of guy. I just go in order my food without any changes and leave. Never even heard of fried hard until this thread.

I’ll order a burger with bacon and just remove it from the burger when I get home. I’m that kind of guy.
Be less passive bro

Made a German "goulash"
Kinda like a stew.
Added carrots and peas.
Pressure cooked the beef.
Turned out nice.

20190309_173825.jpg

What makes it kinda like a stew? It is a stew :lol:

Looks good.

Did you add any spice?

I am assuming those are potatoes?

But they kinda look like PEARS

^^^ That menu definitely looks like a chef trying to be very chef-y - the emulsions, “egg yolk jam”, “strawberry mole”, “pork floss” — but some of the stuff looks interesting and the prices aren’t crazy. I’d give it a shot. Tom-yum onion, coconut dip and shrimp toast, Cantonese curry probably what I’d go with.

^^^ That menu definitely looks like a chef trying to be very chef-y - the emulsions, “egg yolk jam”, “strawberry mole”, “pork floss” — but some of the stuff looks interesting and the prices aren’t crazy. I’d give it a shot. Tom-yum onion, coconut dip and shrimp toast, Cantonese curry probably what I’d go with.
and im cool with a chef being chef-y
but u aint bout to scramble egg yolks in a bowl
and tell me its egg yolk jam

A slice of lasagna for $25 is a lil crazy

Shrimp toast is fire.

I’d get the congee. Ain’t nothin like some over cooked rice. :lol: :pimp:

Menu looks good to me.

I don’t like how he/she put a petal on every tomato though. Should have just tossed them on there and let them land.

Back
Top Bottom