FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

katz is good but no its not worth $22... you can get a real meal at cheesecake factory at that price

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican would have been tight aint no pike pizza in nyc.

since your gonna be in lower manhattan try to get to POMMES FRITES all the good food is near NYU on McDougal street.
I prefer artichoke pizza near comedy cellar too.

PROMO_Pommes.jpg

Pommes-Frites.jpg
looks like regular 5 guys fries

I’d go somewhere just for fries if they were super highly recommended. They better serve beer too though...
Well that spot has plenty of dive in bars in the surrounding areas. Me and peoples be bar hopping , then get fries or whatever after we drunk.

He's not wrong with any of his choices, though I'd prefer a bagel with lox+the works over a pastrami on rye 99 times out of 100.

Pizza isn't something I'd necessarily go out of my way for, either. You're gonna be able to find some great pizza relatively close to you no matter where you are in the city.

Dirty water dogs are on my guilty pleasure list, but I'd probably swap it out for chopped cheese if this was my top 3 of must-haves.

He's not wrong with any of his choices, though I'd prefer a bagel with lox+the works over a pastrami on rye 99 times out of 100.

Pizza isn't something I'd necessarily go out of my way for, either. You're gonna be able to find some great pizza relatively close to you no matter where you are in the city.

Dirty water dogs are on my guilty pleasure list, but I'd probably swap it out for chopped cheese if this was my top 3 of must-haves.

Do "dirty water dogs" have a unique taste or are they just basic hot dogs

These ain’t ordinary french fries though.
French Fries are french fries, they have a cap in terms of how special they are. Like i said, it is a side item at the end of the day.
They put melted chesse on it with other optional toppings. Dont let the regular looks fool you they real good.
I don't eat all of that foolishness on my fries. I'm good.

French Fries are french fries, they have a cap in terms of how special they are. Like i said, it is a side item at the end of the day.

I don't eat all of that foolishness on my fries. I'm good.

You must be naive to think ill tell you to waste your time to eat something that is deemed “foolishness” your lost.

So back from my trip to Italy ... and I gotta say the food was absolutely terrible.

So happy to be home and have some flavor and spices.

Back
Top Bottom