FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

upload_2019-4-3_13-5-40.jpeg

I dont talk to stupid...

51D3186E-5C08-4B34-B7A7-F006C3A95238.gif

#MinorLeagueSport
Yeah sure. Go back to the wresting thread your losing your marbles.

#MinorLeagueSport
The Economic Impact Of Golf: $84 Billion In The U.S.
Erik MatuszewskiContributor
SportsMoney

960x0.jpg
960x0.jpg

Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images)

The latest economic impact numbers for golf are out and they’re robust.

The game is big business, directly driving $84.1 billion in economic activity across the U.S. in 2016, according to a study commissioned by the World Golf Foundation. The findings reflect a 22% increase from $68.8 billion in 2011, the last time the U.S. Golf Economy Report was released.

The game also supports almost 1.9 million jobs and $58.7 billion in compensation.

. @SteveMona1 announces the #golfindustry’s economic impact is $84.1B, up 22% from the last time it was measured 5 years ago! #NationalGolfDay #GrowGolfpic.twitter.com/4QrLPZjll0

— We Are Golf (@wearegolf) April 24, 2018

The WGF and WE ARE GOLF, a coalition of the game’s leading associations and industry partners, released the new economic report ahead of National Golf Day in Washington D.C.

Golf’s leaders are gathering in the nation’s capitol to meet on Wednesday with members of Congress, the Executive Branch and federal agencies to discuss the more than 15,000 businesses involved with golf, the almost two million jobs impacted and the other economic, charitable and fitness benefits.

Anybody not splitting their hot dogs / hot links when eating at home?

I be a lil tight when places dont split em. I need the inside of mine a lil charred.

Anybody not splitting their hot dogs / hot links when eating at home?

I be a lil tight when places dont split em. I need the inside of mine a lil charred.
Splitting is a must.

It is in the realm of #WellDone also.

Cultural??

Is Golf even a sport? Convince me it is
If tiger woods is a signed nike athlete that makes millions of dollars from a sport he plays, i dont know what more convincing you need.

I dont see any wrestling superstars being endorsed by any athletic sports brands like nike making millions of dollars.

Golf is played around the world and has prestigious merits from many different levels, whomever plays it.

Have some self respect fot yourself. Cause your looking quite hilarious in the light.

Back
Top Bottom