FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Master fry

26456D67-3C6B-4B27-8F1F-4BEC67FAD0BE.jpeg

I watch this a few times just for that clap at the end. That lime pepper on watermelon is actually a pretty nice snack, think it's a filipino thing.
I view it as a Latino thing.

Old Salvadoran Mommas sell it on the corners in Mt. Pleasant / Columbia Heights.

But yea, she was funny looking at first. She is cool now.

Is that crustless bread?

What are your guys thoughts on "crust."
Bread or pizza

It's almost a garnish

Is that crustless bread?

What are your guys thoughts on "crust."
Bread or pizza

It's almost a garnish

Not a garnish to me. Crust might be my favorite part of bread, especially Sourdough.

I also appreciate a good pizza crust too, but consider the sauce, toppings and cheese more important. That said, I do like to go deep-dish every now and then for a thick, somewhat greasy crust.

Not a garnish to me. Crust might be my favorite part of bread, especially Sourdough.

I also appreciate a good pizza crust too, but consider the sauce, toppings and cheese more important. That said, I do like to go deep-dish every now and then for a thick, somewhat greasy crust.
Crust is your FAVORITE part of the bread?

Or is it a nice change of pace / final send off when compared to the normal part of the bread?

Crust is your FAVORITE part of the bread?

Or is it a nice change of pace / final send off when compared to the normal part of the bread?

Yes, the crust really is my favorite part of the bread. If someone invents a crust-only bread, I'll be first in line to try it. Dead serious.

Back
Top Bottom