FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Nah but good try. I tip, clean up after myself, and don’t steal food.
That’s what @nawghtyhare would never say. You ain’t fooling me @nawghtyhare

I got my eyes on you playa.
upload_2019-4-4_8-19-54.gif

Last edited:
Another thought provoking question of mines

Do you clean up after yourself before leaving a fast food establishment or do you let the workers do it?

I remember eating at what a burger here in texas and having slight altercation with a worker. I told her i rather clean up my own trash oppose to you touching it. Kinda irked me a little cause she wouldn’t go away and still took the trash off my table when i told her not to.

To my lack of enlightenment, what a burger workers are suppose to clean off your table not like if your eating in McDonald’s, they dont care for that busser type of service.

I always clean up after myself. I stack my plates when I'm done for the sake of being helpful & so the waiter/waitress doesn't have to reach over to all ends of the table.

This cleaning up discussion reminds me of one of my major food-related pet peeves. When I go to the coffee shop and someone has left empty sugar packets and/or used stir sticks on the counter when there’s a trash rececptacle within a foot or less...:smh:

The damn trash is usually built into the counter :smh: .

Another thought provoking question of mines

Do you clean up after yourself before leaving a fast food establishment or do you let the workers do it?

I remember eating at what a burger here in texas and having slight altercation with a worker. I told her i rather clean up my own trash oppose to you touching it. Kinda irked me a little cause she wouldn’t go away and still took the trash off my table when i told her not to.

To my lack of enlightenment, what a burger workers are suppose to clean off your table not like if your eating in McDonald’s, they dont care for that busser type of service.

Clean up 100% of the time. I would feel like a lazy, entitled slob if I didn't. Unless it was a place that encouraged not cleaning up after yourself.

What’s the wrapping on a sushirito? Soy paper or seaweed? Tortilla doesn’t seem right...

Back
Top Bottom