FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

0D13049B-CB28-4682-99EA-FABD1EFB6CC1.jpeg
Butter chicken from a canned sauce with no garnish. :lol:

Another thought provoking question of mines

Do you clean up after yourself before leaving a fast food establishment or do you let the workers do it?

I remember eating at what a burger here in texas and having slight altercation with a worker. I told her i rather clean up my own trash oppose to you touching it. Kinda irked me a little cause she wouldn’t go away and still took the trash off my table when i told her not to.

To my lack of enlightenment, what a burger workers are suppose to clean off your table not like if your eating in McDonald’s, they dont care for that busser type of service.
Clean my own stuff, but if a worker asks if she can take it while I'm eating to clear some stuff out of the way I'm fine... Can't stand people who leave a mess I remember back in high school some of them are pigs

Another thought provoking question of mines

Do you clean up after yourself before leaving a fast food establishment or do you let the workers do it?

I remember eating at what a burger here in texas and having slight altercation with a worker. I told her i rather clean up my own trash oppose to you touching it. Kinda irked me a little cause she wouldn’t go away and still took the trash off my table when i told her not to.

To my lack of enlightenment, what a burger workers are suppose to clean off your table not like if your eating in McDonald’s, they dont care for that busser type of service.

It's a must for me. I even stack the plates to make it easier on them. When I stay in a hotel room I'll make sure the room is clean before I leave. I know it's the maids job but I like to show I ain't no slop.

This cleaning up discussion reminds me of one of my major food-related pet peeves. When I go to the coffee shop and someone has left empty sugar packets and/or used stir sticks on the counter when there’s a trash rececptacle within a foot or less...:smh:

This cleaning up discussion reminds me of one of my major food-related pet peeves. When I go to the coffee shop and someone has left empty sugar packets and/or used stir sticks on the counter when there’s a trash rececptacle within a foot or less...:smh:
That grinds my gears. Especially in workplace environments.

My break room at work is a disaster from 50 year old men yelling “Kobe!” Shooting garbage at the trash, missing and then walking away.

I’ve never seen so many missed shots. You got bottles bouncing off the rim and flying at you. No ****s given. :lol:

I always clean up, stack plates, etc.

I think it's generally a good thing to do, but working in restaurants for years definitely helped enforce it further.

Fast food spots, definitely. But I went to one fast food joint where the workers take away your food tray and I was surprised.

Unlike alchemist iq alchemist iq I allowed them to do it tho. I just assumed it was a part of their job description.

BDBB8A4F-F819-481A-B502-383DACB65D0F.jpeg

Korean fried chicken sandwich and fries from Starbird in Foster City

7C5058D2-4785-455A-8061-932EBA24535F.jpeg
11A5EF85-508B-443E-B5C5-F3977055DCC3.jpeg

Gyoza and beef stew with hand pulled noodles from Noodleosophy in San Mateo

45FDAA0A-400D-42B7-A5BA-F114ADBB6754.jpeg

Orange green tea, brown sugar latte, and matcha soufflé cake from Off Tea in Newark
AAA0C6D0-120C-40D8-8B70-7A60EB813EB9.jpeg

Ramen and karaage chicken from Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco

BD14C95C-865B-48CF-98FB-149321E57AF6.jpeg

Moar soufflé pancakes. Left has regular whipped cream topping while the one on the right is topped with Thai tea whipped cream and boba

69795484-7DE4-47A2-9969-8D5129715B92.jpeg

Wagyu sampler from Camp BBQ in San Francisco

10AEFAE1-82F4-42F4-834A-E890AED35693.jpeg

Matcha crepe cake & chocolate shaved ice with brownies, Oreos, corn flake cereal on the bottom from U Dessert Story in San Francisco. Kinda gimmicky with the dry ice :lol:

69795484-7DE4-47A2-9969-8D5129715B92.jpeg

Wagyu sampler from Camp BBQ in San Francisco

10AEFAE1-82F4-42F4-834A-E890AED35693.jpeg

Matcha crepe cake & chocolate shaved ice with brownies, Oreos, corn flake cereal on the bottom from U Dessert Story in San Francisco. Kinda gimmicky with the dry ice :lol:

Those are some thick cuts of meat to eat raw. How was the wagyu?

Anything that requires dry ice I have to believe is expensive.

i had a boba souffle cake when i was in taiwan a few weeks ago

soooo good.
:smokin the texture is everything haha

Those are some thick cuts of meat to eat raw. How was the wagyu?

Anything that requires dry ice I have to believe is expensive.
it was to be grilled over open flame, Japanese bbq style :lol: the toro (back-left position) was the most tender, it literally melts in your mouth. And the tongue (most right) was the most flavorful to me

:smokin the texture is everything haha

it was to be grilled over open flame, Japanese bbq style :lol: the toro (back-left position) was the most tender, it literally melts in your mouth. And the tongue (most right) was the most flavorful to me

did your souffle have like a tea flavor?

should've just let that idiot search for hours for "Pike Place". ol am i in seattle ***
:lol: I thought the same thing but my kindness ruled out.

alchemist iq alchemist iq , them boys ain't know about Pommes Frites. We used to pre-game at Continental. Any five shots for 10 bills. Think they had dollar beers too. Scoop chicks to hit a karaoke spot. Munchies at Pommes Frites. Back to the crib in LIC.

Planning to ride out to Brussels and Bruges to see what's really good with authentic frites.

:lol: I thought the same thing but my kindness ruled out.

alchemist iq alchemist iq , them boys ain't know about Pommes Frites. We used to pre-game at Continental. Any five shots for 10 bills. Think they had dollar beers too. Scoop chicks to hit a karaoke spot. Munchies at Pommes Frites. Back to the crib in LIC.

Planning to ride out to Brussels and Bruges to see what's really good with authentic frites.

Bruh, daps and more daps.

Continental was the 1st spot i hit before goning on my savage mode. Them nyu girls be thinking they smart asf, but once i chop it up and its straight to the dorm or my crib in Sunnyside queens. If i don’t smash that night.

I forgot which spots do dollar beers but their are plenty of places. If you look.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican wants the Disneyland treatment from nyc, not the actual nightlife. Saddens me a bit but not Cause your wasting your time looking for pizza that is practically sold on every block. everyone isn’t in that spectrum of life to actually have my kind of fun.

I don’t clean up and I don’t tip. If the workers have a problem with it they should find a better job. Not my problem.

Back
Top Bottom