I’m writing NO TIP on the tip line
Not just 0000 with a line through it
The original bill was 155.73
Dude changed 1 of my 5’s to a 8
To get a $30 tip
Dude potentially could get fired
Over $30 damn shame
Oh well sucks for him
I don’t agree with your not tipping policy but you are your own man and you are allowed to do what you want. Hopefully that server gets fired.

765B81F9-1A06-4046-B81F-C2CE97BA8D51.png

Anybody ever ate at this spot called the nugget spot in NY? Just seen a video on facebook about it looks good.

I’m gonna let them control the narrative of the reasons why @ahat20 go perma ban from TAN, and let their version of the story play out.
Since when have u “let” someone control the narrative, u always so quick to reply with a gif or something. Sometimes not saying anything at all let’s everyone know everything they need to know lil homie. U owe @ahat20 a apology

B Sox B Sox I'm curious as to what you thought of Halal Guys.

I've had plenty of Halal cart food in NYC, and the Halal Guys location that I went to in FFX was AWFUL. To me, they're obviously running their store front business in NOVA off the fame of the 53rd/6th cart, but they're putting one over on folks who have never had good halal cart food with an inferior product, IMO.

I've had plenty of Halal cart food in NYC, and the Halal Guys location that I went to in FFX was AWFUL. To me, they're obviously running their store front business in NOVA off the fame of the 53rd/6th cart, but they're putting one over on folks who have never had good halal cart food with an inferior product, IMO.
I can also confirm halal guys in houston,tx is garbage. Ive had the original halal guys in nyc and its nothing like here in houston.

I've never had the OG in NYC and this is only the second storefront one I've been to. The other one was in New Orleans.

I enjoyed it and will go back. Don't really have anything to compare it to though.

I can also confirm halal guys in houston,tx is garbage. Ive had the original halal guys in nyc and its nothing like here in houston.

It's different, right?

I've never had the OG in NYC and this is only the second storefront one I've been to. The other one was in New Orleans.

I enjoyed it and will go back. Don't really have anything to compare it to though.

Next time you're in NYC, try some from a cart...doesn't even have to be the 53rd/6th location.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/RIhEgl19QV

I will fully vouch for this cart in Arlington. Blows Halal Guys out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom