FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Large chance he wouldn't have got fired. Whether I got my money back or not he did on purpose or not, I'm calling to let em know what was up

but u would report someone
and get them banned
i swear man
some of yall nters logic is wild
I never reported anyone. Shut up with this dumb ****. Tired of y’all calling me a damn snitch.

You dummies post in the most popular threads on this site and continue to say problematic things. WOW NO WONDER A MOD SUSPENDED YOU. MODS LIKE TO PERUSE THE MOST POPULAR THREADS ON HERE. WHAT THE **** DONT SOME OF YALL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE **** IS THIS WEBSITE WHY DONT ANYONE OF YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE

I never reported anyone. Shut up with this dumb ****. Tired of y’all calling me a damn snitch.

You dummies post in the most popular threads on this site and continue to say problematic things. WOW NO WONDER A MOD SUSPENDED YOU. MODS LIKE TO PERUSE THE MOST POPULAR THREADS ON HERE. WHAT THE **** DONT SOME OF YALL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE **** IS THIS WEBSITE WHY DONT ANYONE OF YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE
are u upset???

Meh. If I got my money back then I’ll just take the L and never go there again. I’m not calling a restaurant and getting someone fired.
Well,

Calling won't get them fired.
A boss firing them, is what gets them fired.

You are calling to INFORM that there is dishonestly in the camp and hopefully it doesn't happen to the next man.

So NOT reporting it, CAN be viewed as selfish.

You are ONLY looking at YOU getting YOUR money back.

That
Isn't
THE
Point

Tell em why u mad son

Well,

Calling won't get them fired.
A boss firing them, is what gets them fired.

You are calling to INFORM that there is dishonestly in the camp and hopefully it doesn't happen to the next man.

So NOT reporting it, CAN be viewed as selfish.

You are ONLY looking at YOU getting YOUR money back.

That
Isn't
THE
Point
Y’all trippin. What manager isn’t firing a waiter after he gets accused of fraud? Some waiters get fired over yelp reviews.

So you are gonna continue to go to this restaurant that took 30 dollars from you with no explanation? Food ain’t never that good.
the restaurant didnt take it
the kid took it
they did offer an explanation
i spoke to the gm of the restaurant
i explained what the gm did for me
ur reading comprehension is out of wack
maybe instead of running around looking for people to snitch on
and hit the report button on
u should read more carefully

Y’all trippin. What manager isn’t firing a waiter after he gets accused of fraud? Some waiters get fired over yelp reviews.

Again,

If he gets fired, it is because the boss fired him, not because we called.

The call is to protect FUTURE custoners getting their money taken.

It seems you are struggling to see/accept that part of the equation.

We can end it though, you are refusing to understand

the restaurant didnt take it
the kid took it
they did offer an explanation
i spoke to the gm of the restaurant
i explained what the gm did for me
ur reading comprehension is out of wack
maybe instead of running around looking for people to snitch on
and hit the report button on
u should read more carefully
I must of missed that post explaining what the gm did for you.

Anyways continue eating at a restaurant that knows you don’t tip and will remember you now for sure. Couldn’t be me.

Back
Top Bottom