FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night to see the NBA games and Terrance Crawford fight and I had their new All American Burger and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It was really good.

The beer is always icy cold there and the food is second rate to me but that damn burger was good.

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night to see the NBA games and Terrance Crawford fight and I had their new All American Burger and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It was really good.

The beer is always icy cold there and the food is second rate to me but that damn burger was good.

I don’t see any pics.
upload_2019-4-21_7-10-18.gif

I used to go to Buffalo wild wings to watch fights but not anymore. I usually only get wings didn't know they had good burgers

Actually miss those days of bww, beer and fights with a gang of people. Dunno why we stopped, maybe lack of quality big fights.

No Easter plate pic’s? First year alone I really looking forward to some pic’s. Y’all disappoint me

What city you in that shows ppv, let alone boxing ppvs, at bww?

Back
Top Bottom