FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What is That
20190419_172342.jpg

Help us out.

Where else?

Just look up birthday e club free stuff. Here’s a few off the top of my head.

Red Robin you get a free burger and fries, good the entire month of your birthday.

Benihana’s gives you a $30 gift certificate good for a few weeks after your birthday. It’s a little more restrictive than what it once was but still good nonetheless.

Godiva chocolate gives you a $10 voucher to use in store.

Jersey mikes you get a free sandwich and drink. Good for a year after they give it to you. (I’ve used multiple accounts for this one lol)

Hooters has free wings. A bunch of other chain restaurants offer similar type deals.

Cholocate chip cinnamon roll (trash) donut and a Snickers donut @ California Donut in Koreatown
20190419_143337.jpg
20190419_143524.jpg

If you ever need a fire Po Boy in LA, hit up a spot called Orleans & York. Bomb Po Boys and food in general

Hot Brooklyn (pastrami, turkey, lettuce, cheese, tomato) @ Orleans &York)
20190419_162046.jpg

Dirty Rice(Rice, hot sauce, chicken sausage, hot link, ground sirloin, onions and peppers)
20190419_163118.jpg

Cholocate chip cinnamon roll (trash) donut and a Snickers donut @ California Donut in Koreatown
20190419_143337.jpg
20190419_143524.jpg

If you ever need a fire Po Boy in LA, hit up a spot called Orleans & York. Bomb Po Boys and food in general

Hot Brooklyn (pastrami, turkey, lettuce, cheese, tomato) @ Orleans &York)
20190419_162046.jpg

Dirty Rice(Rice, hot sauce, chicken sausage, hot link, ground sirloin, onions and peppers)
20190419_163118.jpg
Yeah, Orleans & York is fire.

Usually hit up the one on Spring St. whenever I’m downtown visiting The Last Bookstore.

A8F6296A-5FE5-4C6B-80D7-33DDB5546A74.jpeg

Last week I was in a rush and I made some basic French toast. My sister had one and she said it was nasty.

Made this and told her to never disrespect a culinary master again.

Captain Crunch French Toast.
The question is, what bread did you use?

The question is, what bread did you use?

Texas toast. A lot of ppl use brioche because it’s sweet but the problem is that it’s too thin and unless you like your French toast super soggy, I’d go with Texas toast since they are cut to be thicker.

If you have a good bakery near you get a stale bread, that soaks up the batter even better than Texas toast.

Texas toast. A lot of ppl use brioche because it’s sweet but the problem is that it’s too thin and unless you like your French toast super soggy, I’d go with Texas toast since they are cut to be thicker.

If you have a good bakery near you get a stale bread, that soaks up the batter even better than Texas toast.
Yeah you definitely have to cut a loaf yourself for better results. I prefer Brioche and King Hawaiian.

Back
Top Bottom