FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Spruce SF

BC52C76E-147D-45F0-B4F8-16B3D0F105FA.jpeg
5D848568-6D3E-4DFD-83B5-847B1BA08A54.jpeg

Slapping a slice of brie like that on a whole omelet is sick :lol:

If you know, what kind of bun is that? Looks similar to an English muffin.

Last edited:
Still have never had uni smh.

What's the deal with the lettuce and tomato outside of the burger.
I believe easier for picky eaters, some people want X but not Y. If everyone is getting the same thing food preppers don't have to double check the ticket.

Yeah certainly looking like the nooks and crannies.

You got it, it was an English muffin :lol:

And yeah the Brie didn’t add much to the omelette. Whole omelette was a little disappointing. It wasn’t as soft as I wanted, was expecting a little more of a custardy texture.

U ever been to umami burger
I remember when they first popped up YEARS ago
They wouldn’t let u customize ur burger
U had to get it how it was on the menu
Yup, I remember this.

Wasn’t it that you even had to get the meat cooked the way they suggested it (med. rare)??

I just remember trying it, not liking it because of the med. rare patty & never going back.

You got it, it was an English muffin :lol:

And yeah the Brie didn’t add much to the omelette. Whole omelette was a little disappointing. It wasn’t as soft as I wanted, was expecting a little more of a custardy texture.
Really? French omelettes are supposed to be velvety. I guess theirs need work. Always wanted to try one but I haven't mastered it yet .

I think I’ve had Flamin Hot everything that has been released in a Flamin Hot version. Cheetos still my favorite...

Completely disagree.

Maybe you got a tainted bag.

"find them to taste hotter than the Regular Flamin Hot Cheetos"

Please be consistent.
That was a typo *do not. Otherwise I wouldn't have went out of my way to mention it. Thank you for catching that.

Ok sure.

But like I said that's ridiculous.
You probably got a tainted bag.

I've eaten a ton of flamin hot cheetos and the xxtra ones are without a doubt hotter. They taste like what "flamin hot cheetos" should taste like.

Ok sure.

But like I said that's ridiculous.
You probably got a tainted bag.

I've eaten a ton of flamin hot cheetos and the xxtra ones are without a doubt hotter. They taste like what "flamin hot cheetos" should taste like.
I'll try another bag and do a blind taste test.

I have a bag of Flamin' hot Doritos right now but it's also nacho flavor. You can only taste a little spiciness for about 30 seconds,

Back
Top Bottom