FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Jerk looks fire

Cecina plate

D2E36D4F-6194-451D-8C45-3EA5A689DA66.jpeg

Sure they are alive, but they don’t have brains and don’t bleed to death when you pick them.

I’ve been in slaughter houses in the kill room. **** gets real man, no matter how scale and “humane” the butcher is.

I accept that and would gladly pay more for something that didn’t come from a commercial farm.

You can’t compare eating a carrot to a cow. I wish everyone who ate meat had to raise/kill what they ate at least once. They wouldn’t be wasting food that’s for sure

Sure they are alive, but they don’t have brains and don’t bleed to death when you pick them.

I’ve been in slaughter houses in the kill room. **** gets real man, no matter how scale and “humane” the butcher is.

I accept that and would gladly pay more for something that didn’t come from a commercial farm.

You can’t compare eating a carrot to a cow. I wish everyone who ate meat had to raise/kill what they ate at least once. They wouldn’t be wasting food that’s for sure

Living is living. Just because one has a face, bleeds and whatever else, doesn't change that fact.

What does that even mean bro? :lol:
Plant Lives Matter.

even if a person is vegan/vegetarian and are also pro-life to animals. They are indirectly dealing with slaughtered animals that feed on farm land crops like birds. Squirrels, rats etc.

A farmer see’s those animals as pests so he has to go to measures to kill them, and make sure his green crops that feeds vegetarians/vegans aren’t ruined by pests.

Either way you cut it blood had to be shed to feed vegetarians/vegans.

Yeah I guess.

I’m not saying plants are any less important than animals. I’m just saying it sucks to kill animals and if people aren’t ok with that it’s ok to be vegan.
Its “Life”

Its just the society that some of is live in where capitalism/globalization is what drives over consumption/wastefulness.

Plant Lives Matter.

even if a person is vegan/vegetarian and are also pro-life to animals. They are indirectly dealing with slaughtered animals that feed on farm land crops like birds. Squirrels, rats etc.

A farmer see’s those animals as pests so he has to go to measures to kill them, and make sure his green crops that feeds vegetarians/vegans aren’t ruined by pests.

Either way you cut it blood had to be shed to feed vegetarians/vegans.

Yes, some squirrels and gophers getting displaced is totally the same as thousands of cows, pigs and chickens being confined to small areas, force fed and loaded with hormones until they’re meaty enough and then systematically slaughtered. Exactly the same thing.

Like I get their argument that it’s all alive but yeah, a raccoon getting shot is a little different than 500,000 chickens so cramped they can’t even turn around with so many steroids in them they are full grown in two weeks.

Yes, some squirrels and gophers getting displaced is totally the same as thousands of cows, pigs and chickens being confined to small areas, force fed and loaded with hormones until they’re meaty enough and then systematically slaughtered. Exactly the same thing.

I dont want to offend anyone religious beliefs, personal beliefs or lifestyle.
Just needed to re-explain myself since he asked.

This is ridiculous. Are you familiar with the concepts of sentience or consciousness?
Im aware that all living creatures have a mind of their own.

Some Human intervention is needed in some forms for maintaining agriculture but not to a level where we are using synthetic hormones for capital gains.

Back
Top Bottom