Was that eaten as breakfast or dessert?

wife bday
we just gonna gamble
get drunk
have sex

18th - 21st
:nerd:
:smh: :rofl:

Enjoy man. Going out for SEMA in November wife saying she going but don't even mind if she doesn't. Last time I went I spent about 9/10 hours just walking around the floor taking pictures and asking questions. She was at the hotel ordering room service and getting spa treatments. Sigh.

You mind sharing where you staying?

Jerk fried chicken at Jerk Shack here in Seattle
80286B76-BBB9-4971-BE43-A513853AF7F8.jpeg
Always like when the thing I am eating out of takes on the mood of the restaurant. Sure a ceramic plate is nice at times, but I like the touch of that wood like dish. Certainly doesn't make the food, but just puts a little smile on my face when eating.

Häagen-Dazs is one of the best ice creams at the store. Good enough to eat a pint in one sitting.

Häagen-Dazs is one of the best ice creams at the store. Good enough to eat a pint in one sitting.

It's good, but it doesn't hold a candle to Blue Bell. All my down south n_'s can vouch for that.
Try a pint of Graeter’s then we can talk. I’ve eaten both of those many times, but this is the next level for store bought ice cream. Their site has a finder that will tell you what flavors your nearest retailer stocks.

Oh yall aren't above eating Ice Creams made in a factory

As high class as yall are, I am surprised yall would even ADMIT to eating HaggenDaz

Back
Top Bottom