FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don't feel like a got a pound of crab, but everything was fire except I don't really **** with crayfish or baby clams like that, but it made the most sense to just get the big one. The mussels were actually very good, don't usually eat them.

Nice. Ive never had it with clams but mussels are always a welcome addition. Crayfish Just aren’t my thing. Too little return considering the effort. Maybe I’m just doing it wrong.

I love the andouille sausage and red potatoes to break up the seafood monotony.

20190603_084153.jpg

Gonna see what this pressure cooker life be bout... think I'll make a roast Wednesday.

20190603_084511.jpg

Just wanted to share this little story.

So my girls father and mother call up early last week and is like leave Sunday afternoon open, Im taking you two to lunch. How does Italian sound? I go great! See you Sunday. Sunday comes we pick em up and I say where are we going? Homie goes Olive Garden. :stoneface:

My dude I take ya’ll to these nice places all these years and you whip out Olive Garden? You cheapskate.

Stuck a quarter up my *** and played me.

So my girls father and mother call up early last week and is like leave Sunday afternoon open, Im taking you two to lunch. How does Italian sound? I go great! See you Sunday. Sunday comes we pick em up and I say where are we going? Homie goes Olive Garden. :stoneface:

My dude I take ya’ll to these nice places all these years and you whip out Olive Garden? You cheapskate.

:rofl:

:lol:

Some people really think OG is nice...

Indeed. My son likes it because of the breadsticks and every time I’ve taken him (about 4 times total), the place is always full and a lot the folks in there are dressed up.

That said, besides the quantity they give you, definitely nothing special about the food for me.

Free food is free food

Taco bamba... not bad. Better than district
367AB753-ED61-4534-8D30-7FB220149965.jpeg
82EE40FA-2689-4D45-B1CF-773BB9E10039.jpeg

Taco Bamba was my spot in nova when it only had one location. Put people on then it got crazy packed.

Is that a beef cheek taco? they put that back on the menu?

Just went to the Tyson's location this weeked. On point man. Had the Goat (not much flavor), Asada (very good), and CHorizo (Very Good).

Olive garden isn't cheap and not nearly as bad as y'all pretend it is.

Olive garden isn't cheap and not nearly as bad as y'all pretend it is.
You know folks in here HAVE to use #NTExtremes when it comes to chain stuff. Typical Afternoon.

I swear when people bad mouth spots, there was a way for them to do a blind taste test to see if they honestly know what they are tasting vs. just being holier than thou

You know folks in here HAVE to use #NTExtremes when it comes to chain stuff. Typical Afternoon.

I swear when people bad mouth spots, there was a way for them to do a blind taste test to see if they honestly know what they are tasting vs. just being holier than thou

Agreed. The taste taste would definitely reveal the truth

Also, the Chicken & Gnocchi there is really good.

The olive garden by me is next door to red lobster and both are usually packed. Haven’t eaten at olive garden in almost 10 years.

Went to Olive Garden once. Never again. Seems like they try to sell folks on quantity as opposed to quality. Dishes were just sloppy and salty like they came out of a bag and thrown together by somebody who didn't give a damn.

I guess if that's the only Italian spot you have near you then you have no choice. Or you're trying to eat and leave with leftovers or whatever. But yeah it was way overpriced for what it was.

Luckily I live in the northeast and there is no shortage of more authentic Italian cuisine.

Back
Top Bottom