FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Any good places to go in the DMV area?
Tons of places you just have to find them, coworkers put me on to this spot called Woobi yesterday in Herndon. Food was pretty good, had some chicken fries yesterday. Another place is opening in Reston called Big Buns, will try and hit it up this weekend.
buns.PNG

Wife and I are foodies, and are always up for a new spot to hit up. Corner Stable in MD is also pretty good, it is just a hike for us.

Tons of places you just have to find them, coworkers put me on to this spot called Woobi yesterday in Herndon. Food was pretty good, had some chicken fries yesterday. Another place is opening in Reston called Big Buns, will try and hit it up this weekend.
buns.PNG

Wife and I are foodies, and are always up for a new spot to hit up. Corner Stable in MD is also pretty good, it is just a hike for us.
Damn you drive to Columbia for some BBQ?

Damn you drive to Columbia for some BBQ?
The first time I ate their I didn't purposely drive up there for it. However I have driven all over northern VA to try different spots. I enjoy driving and it's something the wife and I can do together. Now that we have girls, we throw them in the back they fall asleep on the drive and we make it a family outing on the weekends.

going to Chicago this weekend to really eat

any recommendations???
Harold's (Fried Chicken), Portillo's (Italian Beef), La Vaca (Mexican), Giordannos (Stuffed Pizza), Beggars (thin pizza), Nicky's (Gyros, Chicago Hot Dog), Baba's (Cheessteak), Leons (BBQ)... if you're on the west side and see some Mexicans selling corn on the street... buy that ****.

Back
Top Bottom