FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tony baloneys is trash imo. One of my favorite burgers is right over the bridge in brigantine richmans

Do you (and anyone else) have food recs for AC?

I've somehow never been. My wife has a work thing there in a couple weeks and I was thinking about maybe making the drive up for a day or two...
For sure, brodie. Once we hop off the bus from Port Authority, Harry's in Bally's our first stop for lunch. Oyster bar with good wraps and wings too. White House is fuego for subs. I like their Italian sandwich and cheesesteaks. Just a heads-up, it's not remotely fancy inside if you eat there. Tony Boloney's is worth trying once in your lifetime. There's actually one right by my old apartment in Hoboken. They made their name off crazy, wild pizza combos. My favorite late-night pizza joint is Tony's Baltimore Grill. Pizza is on point and they do pints for like $4 all night. Just be careful, it's a little bit off the strip and people have been known to get shot there. Carmine's if you want Italian. Same as the locations in NYC. Family-style, family-sized portions. With a group of 10, order like six different dishes to share across the table. Gordon Ramsay opened a steakhouse in Harrah's and has a pub in Caesars, haven't ate at either. McCormick in Harrah's has bangin' mac and cheese. AC Burger Co., used to be called Bill's, open 'til 3 or 4 AM. Decent burgers but extremely overpriced. Like $25-$30 for a burger, fries and beer. There's a Mexican spot in Harrah's too, upstairs on the second floor. Used to be Dos Caminos, think they changed names or the restaurant entirely. Had a solid Happy Hour with small tapas plates and drinks.

20190625_112143.jpg

Revolution Rotisserie

Rotisserie chicken under black beans, tomatoes, pepper jack, cilantro and chipotle ranch.

Back
Top Bottom