FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

For those that like cheese on fries, is that something you do all/most/some of the time? I get it gives fries a different flavor and texture profile.

I'll take some fries or tots every once in a while and throw a handful of cheddar, bacon crumbles and chopped fresh chives on there.

Man it’s such a pain in the *** ok mobile. I tried and got frustrated and said **** it. :lol:

It’s mostly stuff from a few places down the jersey shore, ac, and places around here in pa.
Uploading multiple pictures on mobile IS a pain. Wondering if @Methodical Management has any plans on making the system easier.

Also, @Methodical Management, what are your favorite spots in the DC Area. I know you eat sometime when they let you off of work

i dont get cheese fries often but i prefer the cheese on the side... some places dont do that and just slather it on the fries directly which is fine also but too messy

It’s the worst when spots just melt a couple slices of cheese on top of the fries. Halfway through they all start to stick together.

When it’s whiz I prefer it on the side, though Usually I do not get cheese fries.

i dont get cheese fries often but i prefer the cheese on the side... some places dont do that and just slather it on the fries directly which is fine also but too messy

If it's just cheese and fries, I want the cheese in a container to dip.

Kinda takes away half the goodness of it to have it on the side imo

Tortas Cubana

1FFE7761-AD9C-43E0-9EC3-09DF3951C3EE.jpeg

https://yelp.to/qTKq/g0d0Nm2jQX

Had it over the weekend near my friends place. Not the best I’ve had , but it got the job done.

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik what is your stance on cheese fries?
I'm not that big on throwing cheese on everything.

Depends really. When buying it, some just use straight cheddar, some others be using that gooey nacho cheese which I'm not a fan of. When I do make it for myself I do like to mix up the cheeses though; mozz, pepper jack, etc.

Also poutine really aint my thing. Every now and then type stuff.

Back
Top Bottom