FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

They really on a show cooking fried bologna.

With all the extras.

Nothing go on fried bologna. Meat cheese bread and mustard/mayo.

Also read that Guy is a ****. Only good guy from Food Network is prolly Alton Brown. The OG science chef
Errm...type in "Alton Brown ****" (d-word, if it's censored), and you'll come across a host of stories. Also, if "alcoholic" is your threshold of believabilty, then buckle up for this one. Alton is a known drunk.

Guy's bad reputation stems from a story over a decade ago where he allegedly made some homophobic remarks during a DD&D shooting. He's apparently made amends (officiated gay weddings, for instance) and has done a ton of charity work in the meantime.

He's also done a ton of charitable stuff that he didn't even publicize (cooked for 700+ evacuees of the Tubbs fire, for instance).

Guy comes off as an overall good dude with horrible taste in everything.

Ted Allen who hosts Chopped seems cool.

Also, if Guy was a huge a-hole, I feel like Triple D wouldn’t work as well as it does. He seems to have a good, natural rapport with most of the people he features on the show, which I think would be hard to pull off if he was a total jerk. But I’m speculating completely.

Last edited:
Uploading multiple pictures on mobile IS a pain. Wondering if Methodical Management Methodical Management has any plans on making the system easier.

Also, Methodical Management Methodical Management , what are your favorite spots in the DC Area. I know you eat sometime when they let you off of work
We have a significant software update planned in July that will include a few improvements I think you'll appreciate in this area. It will be possible to upload multiple images simultaneously on mobile using the "attach files" command.

For those interested in a preview, we'll be recruiting test users within the next week or so. Keep an eye out for a new thread about that here in the General forum when the time comes.

If we ever do a NT Live event in DC, I'd choose Nu Vegan Cafe to handle the catering.

homepage_list.gif
If we ever do a NT Live event in DC, I'd choose Nu Vegan Cafe to handle the catering.

Vegan!?!?

I could never be a vegan tbh. My appetite is too big and a lot of weird textures from the foods they try to recreate to help people convert. Eating vegan shrimp was a horrible experience.

I could never be a vegan tbh. My appetite is too big and a lot of weird textures from the foods they try to recreate to help people convert. Eating vegan shrimp was a horrible experience.

Yeah, I eat a lot of vegan foods and the meat/fish substitute products are hit or miss. I think some are really good, but definitely have had my share of disappointments. Fake shrimp just sounds like a bad idea all around.

Yeah, I eat a lot of vegan foods and the meat/fish substitute products are hit or miss. I think some are really good, but definitely have had my share of disappointments. Fake shrimp just sounds like a bad idea all around.
I can see a beef substitute a la Beyond meats but a fish substitute sounds repulsive :sick:

Errm...type in "Alton Brown ****" (d-word, if it's censored), and you'll come across a host of stories. Also, if "alcoholic" is your threshold of believabilty, then buckle up for this one. Alton is a known drunk.

Guy's bad reputation stems from a story over a decade ago where he allegedly made some homophobic remarks during a DD&D shooting. He's apparently made amends (officiated gay weddings, for instance) and has done a ton of charity work in the meantime.

He's also done a ton of charitable stuff that he didn't even publicize (cooked for 700+ evacuees of the Tubbs fire, for instance).

Guy comes off as an overall good dude with horrible taste in everything.

Guy that u??? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom