FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

C1258825-889D-497C-BEB8-4EABAE54C6F8.jpeg
86CAAFD4-1BF5-42D6-97F3-88C5AA83C9E7.jpeg
7900122F-D356-4776-8ED0-44C944B21D3F.jpeg
5E70720E-89C8-4B87-9A9C-1C4E43145738.jpeg

Dipped out of work early and met up w/ my wife at Ford’s Fish Shack. We had Angry Mussels, Grilled Mahi Mahi, Banana Pudding, and Blueberry Pie

I’m legit surprised at fries even being an option. :lol:

Every take-out spot I’ve ever been to has NEVER had them as a an available side.

I think its cuz a lot of ppl loke to pair the fried chicken wings with fries that it ended up being a must on most menus.

Like I know a lot of ppl when ordering Chinese will just order that and you can get that any chicken point but the reason is in the taste of how the chinese spots do it.

Everyone usually gets it with rice but the takeout spots are usually customizable with the food.

This lady came in and was telling the guy at the register her doctor told her she's in danger of getting diabetes and has to eat healthier. She asks if she can get an order of chicken & broccoli with rice but give half the amount of rice and a lot more chicken & broccoli. He was like ok, but he'll charge her more. Then she was like forget it and asked what is a good option for her to drink. He said a bottle of water and she doesn't like plain water so he suggested vitamin water or diet soda.

Everyone usually gets it with rice but the takeout spots are usually customizable with the food.

This lady came in and was telling the guy at the register her doctor told her she's in danger of getting diabetes and has to eat healthier. She asks if she can get an order of chicken & broccoli with rice but give half the amount of rice and a lot more chicken & broccoli. He was like ok, but he'll charge her more. Then she was like forget it and asked what is a good option for her to drink. He said a bottle of water and she doesn't like plain water so he suggested vitamin water or diet soda.
:lol: @ trying to eat healthy @ a Chinese spot.

I didnt know you can get fries at chinese spots either... my coworker got chicken wings with fries and i was intrigued since... that has been my go at every chinese takeout... 4 wings with fries and hot sauce!

One of my takeout spots has fries, not sure if the nicer / fancier spot does. I get wings or fried shrimp with fries often.

Back
Top Bottom