FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

yeah my costco had them a few weeks ago
was tempted
but didnt plan on using the grill
imo
thats the only way to make those perfectly at home
without a viking stoke
Yeah cooking this on a stove prolly ain't the way to go

All the hood Chinese spots here have fries.
They all have the same things

Menu above the register with faded pictures
Pens in a container full of uncooked rice
Stack of menus
Plastic cat thing on the counter.
Owners kid/grandkid doing homework
Fries

BFCDF837-BC6D-4C61-BF57-2F5E4C2981CD.jpeg
8BA116D4-CF17-4605-9E3C-7B60377C22C8.jpeg

After work snack from hood indian spot (cheesesteak & fries)

i knew about fries at chinese spots at 2013... before then i had no clue lol... i always got general tso chicken with fried rice at every spot so thats prally another reason why i didnt know

you just reminded me need to order a bottle of mumbo sauce just to try it... just been mad cheap to order it lol... but general tso chicken is the goods... havent gotten it in a minute cuz all i order is chicken wings with fries when i go... but chinese fast food is my least favorite so i get it like twice a year at most

I thought fries might have been an east coast thing but I see tay tay said he’s seen it out here, too.

All the hood Chinese spots here have fries.
They all have the same things

Menu above the register with faded pictures
Pens in a container full of uncooked rice
Stack of menus
Plastic cat thing on the counter.
Owners kid/grandkid doing homework
Fries
Dead at the first and last 2.

So accurate.

Thats crazy @not knowing chinese restaurant had fries
Every joint in the city had it. Since I've moved away they only have rice. Even the fried rice is different out of the city. Pork fried rice in NYC had those squarish pieces of pork. Since I've moved out only see fried rice with no real pork pieces. And not french fries.

Every joint in the city had it. Since I've moved away they only have rice. Even the fried rice is different out of the city. Pork fried rice in NYC had those squarish pieces of pork. Since I've moved out only see fried rice with no real pork pieces. And not french fries.
Where did u relocate to once u left the city to where the chinese restaurant didnt have fries ?

On a side note i agree with u with alotta chinese spots outside of ny taste different(mostly bad) compared to ny hood chinese restaurants , coincidentally the good chinese spots ive tasted outside of ny (baltimore area) usually be chinese heads with some type of connection to queens (either they themselves are from ny or they get they supplies shipped from ny ) ...no disrepect intended to nobody but from the stuff i read on here from alotta these dudes i dont think alot can relate to being from or chilling in any type of hoods .so when certain dudes say something on here it kind of flies over dudes heads

Where did u relocate to once u left the city to where the chinese restaurant didnt have fries ?

On a side note i agree with u with alotta chinese spots outside of ny taste different(mostly bad) compared to ny hood chinese restaurants , coincidentally the good chinese spots ive tasted outside of ny (baltimore area) usually be chinese heads with some type of connection to queens (either they themselves are from ny or they get they supplies shipped from ny ) ...no disrepect intended to nobody but from the stuff i read on here from alotta these dudes i dont think alot can relate to being from or chilling in any type of hoods .so when certain dudes say something on here it kind of flies over dudes heads
TN. The chinese spots I went to in the city you could get fried wings and fries or quarter chicken and fries. Then you dumped hot sauce over all of it. Nothing like that here.

TN. The chinese spots I went to in the city you could get fried wings and fries or quarter chicken and fries. Then you dumped hot sauce over all of it. Nothing like that here.
Oh yeah u out there @tennessee lol ... i made pit stops in memphis & nashville ...ate at dennys in memphis the vibes in both towns was “different” so i can believe they really would have spots there with no fries lol

Back
Top Bottom