FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Man RC's crab cakes are heavenly.
This is an understatement. 
nthat.gif

Been to Carribean Juice? That was the go-to spot for me if I wanted Mexican food and a smoothie/juice ASAP.

Pho Xe Lua on Stockton Blvd

Its kinda down the street from my work so I hit it up whenever I'm up for it :lol:

pmatic pmatic I swung by there once a long time ago, but I'm not really into smoothie/juice.... Usually the go to if I'm trying to have a sit down would just be good ole Taco Surf :pimp:

Last edited:
You can never go wrong with Mikuni's.

Visiting NBA guys are known to stop by there from time to time
Thanks fam. How's the state fair btw? It'd be my first time.
Ehhhh I'm really not a fan tbh :lol:

The people who attend is a poor representation of California as a whole and its a pretty country/agricultural based event.....

I have fun when I go with a good/large group of friends, definitely get hammered there. I haven't been since probably 2011 tho :\

That looks like a poorly wrapped burrito. I HATE poorly wrapped burritos!

poorly wrapped and taste...rice was bland and there was too much of it. the Guac was not authentic ive tasted it before too creamy. so overall i was disappointed. and they ran out of horchata. my normal mexican truck got taken away so i tried to give this one a spin. smh

makes sense ChampCru

I don't eat sushi but from what i hear from friends and family Mikuni, Arigato, taro and there's another one that slipping my mind. I'm that guy that always order anything other than sushi when I tag along to these Sushi places :lol:

Oh by the way, I don't know if you know yet but Guzzy can get you a discount on tickets to the fair. PM him

The people who attend is a poor representation of California as a whole and its a pretty country/agricultural based event.....

I have fun when I go with a good/large group of friends, definitely get hammered there. I haven't been since probably 2011 tho :\
Promised the gf last year and couldn't deliver...Minus whale try at least once right? :lol:

I really want good cheap sushi, SF is wayyy too expensive :smh:.

I haven't been there since 2005. Trying to find out what day I should go but thinking about going on MILF tuesday. Really want to try out the deep fried watermelon :lol:

I haven't been there since 2005. Trying to find out what day I should go but thinking about going on MILF tuesday. Really want to try out the deep fried watermelon :lol:
I was on the yelp and they got deep fried fruits, my heart was hurrrting.

How hot is it in Sac? I'm dreading it :lol:.

To all Sacramento residents, i know its a long shot, but see if you can help me out lol..

When i was kid i use to visit all the time and my cousin would take me to this sandwich joint. I think all sandwiches came in a little pita pocket. Best (cold) roast beef sandwich ive ever had. This was back in the mid to late 90s. 

Visited Sac a few years back and asked my cousin what that place was called, he had no clue which sandwich place i was referring to 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Looking to possibly visit in August, would love to bless my taste buds again IF this joint is still open. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom