FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Post workout meal.

Handmade turkey burger with guac and chipotle cheese. Bananas and watermelon with milk
All that damn cheese post workout? Where are you veggies cuz?

Yo potatoglasses potatoglasses good looks on that list once again. Hit up about 5/6 spots in there. I'm here for another 12 hours, gonna hit up Ivar's and Red Mill Burger... Been there before?

Yo potatoglasses potatoglasses good looks on that list once again. Hit up about 5/6 spots in there. I'm here for another 12 hours, gonna hit up Ivar's and Red Mill Burger... Been there before?

Ivar's is kinda basic, but pretty good. Red Mill Burger is great. Love the burgers there. Sorry for the late response, haven't been on NT. Haha.

Going back home in a couple of hours, Seattle has been good to me...

Went out Thursday night (still in LA) sobered up at Farmer boys with this burger...

The Zach by chiva1908, on Flickr

Breakfast Biscuit by chiva1908, on Flickr

Hot Mama's Pepperoni Pizza by chiva1908, on Flickr

Fuel's Nachos by chiva1908, on Flickr

Molly Moon's Vanilla Ice Cream Cone by chiva1908, on Flickr

Whole Food's Sammich by chiva1908, on Flickr

Ivar's Shrimp & Chips by chiva1908, on Flickr

Ice Cream Sandwich by chiva1908, on Flickr

Happy Hour Burgers by chiva1908, on Flickr

Complimentary Hotel Breakfast

Juices from Whole food's. Watermelon one was 3.99, Kale one was 5.99 :x

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/chi...3-4C25-A305-FFF3C1D666FB_zpsxovzupnt.jpg.html
Engine House #9 from World of Beers. This beer was so good, and only $5 a glass. 7.7 ABV, I drank 2 and I was feeling good :lol:

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed the food in Seattle. Pizza from Hot Mama's is always so good. :smokin

Pizza was on point. Random question, where the joint is located it's like a big gay community there, huh?

Food was good, but it is more expensive than in Los Angeles. I was spending atleast $32 every time we ate. Cheapest meal (and probably the best) was the Pizza (just under $20 with a drink).

Parking was a ***** too. Super expensive, certain spots were $14 for 2 hours :x

How do you prepare the sweet potatoes? Do you boil first then put in the oven, or just put them straight in there after peeling?

Peel them and chop them up. Then i put them in a big mixing bowl with a little bit of olive oil spray, chili flakes, kosher salt, parsley and a little cinnamon sugar. Then I baked them off. No boiling. Came out really good.

What are you guys using to upload your pics? I've been using tinypic since the days of desktop. It's a pain in the @#$ to upload multiple pics. Especially on mobile. Is there a faster process?

What are you guys using to upload your pics? I've been using tinypic since the days of desktop. It's a pain in the @#$ to upload multiple pics. Especially on mobile. Is there a faster process?

you can upload straight from your device. Click the picture icon.

you can upload straight from your device. Click the picture icon.
Be aware uploading from mobile can be a little frustrating too!

Sometimes, I try to upload, and it just doesn't show up...Other than that, uploading from mobile is easiest.

A few drops from a trip I just took to Spain. I was in Seville for about six weeks, but went around to a few other cities in Spain, and Amsterdam too.

The culture out there is so different to us lol, they'll stay out at restaurants for hours just hanging out, talking ****, drinking and ordering tapas (appetizer sized dishes) throughout the night. And of course the no tipping makes a difference, they don't try to rush you at all from your table since the servers are getting paid the same regardless, but you'll have to flag them down if you want to order something

A pan con lechon I had in Miami before leaving

Galician Style Octopus over potatoes, in Barcelona

"Solomillo al whisky" this dish was great, thin pork slices over potatoes in a garlicky sauce. In the background goat cheese baked with honey. These dishes seemed to be local to Seville

Absinthe

Freshly cut Chorizo and Manchego from a marketplace in Barcelona

Curried Lamb over cous cous

Some Belgian Beer while in Amsterdam. This stuff was pretty good

Some sweets from Amsterdam

A mini stroopwafle

Some "cake" over a pancake. Quite the breakfast :smokin

Last edited:
A couple more

This is how all of their ham is, they'll slice it right off the pigs leg at delis.

Even jamon flavored chips. Tasted like a bacon flavor

Cruzcampo, the beer they drank in Sevlle

Curry Ketchum in Amsterdam

This Russian Beer I came across, not bad

Fresh Mini Croissants

Croissant in Amsterdam stuffed with ham n cheese

Irish Coffee

McDonalds serving macaroons

Churros + Chocolate, a spanish breakfast

Jamon & Brie sandwich, last meal in the airport before heading back

Last edited:
Back