FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

^^^ My views on Italian food pretty much line up with what @B Sox said. (Coincidentally, I am also part Italian). I really enjoy it; don’t go out to get it as often as some other types of food, but still somewhat regularly.

Also, there are a few places I go for Italian that I consider reasonably priced. They’re chains, but a lot better than Olive Garden, IMO. Louise’s Trattoria, Maggiano’s and Maria’s Cucina. You can get a pasta entree at all of them starting at about $12. Nothing mind blowing, but they do well enough in the old Italian staples like Spaghetti and Meatballs, Lasagna and Eggplant Parmesan.

It is pretty rare that I’ll to a higher end Italian place though. Usually happens on a “date night” when Mrs. lawdog1 is picking .

Last edited:
Can’t lie if you ain’t calling before u go to a spot in 2019 u kinda deserve what u get

You call fast food places before you go?? It wasn't that they sold out of the sandwich, they just didnt offer it at the time. She said they werent sure when they would be getting it at their location. I just figured since they went to war on twitter that it would be offered in all stores at that point.

IMG_20190823_121634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom