FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Didn't feel like cooking tonight, but wanted to keep it healthy. Greek salad with chicken souvlaki it is:

0.jpg

What is the consensus on Roscoe's? Never been.
I make it a point to hit up Pann's anytime I'm in LA though.

I went last year to the one in Inglewood. It was ok. Got the chicken and waffles(of course). The chicken was ok. On the level of, like, your aunt. The waffles were pretty good. Waffle House level. I couldn’t really argue anyone who said it was overrated.

FE16EFE0-6837-4AAC-BC58-AAD3761F8E7C.jpeg

2D600D53-F7FD-43E8-9BD5-CE4EDDB40049.jpeg

I went last year to the one in Inglewood. It was ok. Got the chicken and waffles(of course). The chicken was ok. On the level of, like, your aunt. The waffles were pretty good. Waffle House level. I couldn’t really argue anyone who said it was overrated.

Neither the chicken or the waffle looks all that appetizing. Disappointing.

I’ve only been to Roscoe’s once. Got the Scoe’s No. 2. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Honey’s Kettle Fried Chicken in Culver City is also good. I think the sides there are just as good as the chicken.

I've never been, but Roscoe's looks average as hell. The KCP of chicken and waffles.

Waffle needs to be more crisp.
I need more syrup.
I need dark meat.
I need my butter melted.
I come in peace.
I hope you enjoyed your meal and we're amongst great company.

Back
Top Bottom