FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I agree labels/captions definitely are appreciated… sometimes its hard to tell based of a picture what food that it is especially if someone never had it before kinda like someone here that never had a croissant… sometimes I forget to put labels on my food too though lol

Last edited:
Less harsh than I expected just tastes like a weird honey iced tea...
DB900AEF-FBBD-45B0-BE13-472BC1A3ECCA.jpeg

This tea does what for you ?

Anyone ever eat at Weinerschnitzel?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen it mentioned on here and I don’t even know where one is around me, but I still see commercials for it pretty consistently. So someone must be eating there; I just have no idea who. :lol:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen it mentioned on here and I don’t even know where one is around me, but I still see commercials for it pretty consistently. So someone must be eating there; I just have no idea who. :lol:
corn dogs are fine thats pretty much it for me... havent had one in a few years

I've been there once nearly a decade ago. It was okay, as far as I remember. Tastes like how it looks. I get their coupons in the mail all the time.

Been a while. Good corn dogs but small. In High School I would cut a couple classes early for an early lunch and go there haha. Usually have to go to the bathroom after.

Last edited by a moderator:

corn dog and a lemonade

Where was this? Closest one I can think of is in Alameda.
Yup that’s the one we went to but at that time it was on Park St. I think it’s a Vietnamese restaurant now, a couple stores over from Island Taqueria. The one in Alameda is on Webster St. now

Last edited by a moderator:

I have
But when I go there
I’m already knowing
I’m a have the runs later
Alameda
Fremont
Livermore
Are the only locations that come to mind

Back
Top Bottom