FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What’s your favorite recent find for a quick meal / side? It did what it do
C90C8800-C920-4029-833B-B362C852CA13.jpeg

So got that Kroger tomahawk as like a last hurrah as I clean up my diet and cut red meat out unless it's a special occasion. This was easily one of the best steaks i've ever had, and for 25 bucks that **** is wild. Sous vide then cast iron/torch because it was so damn big, didn't even have a plate that fit.
20190831_220938.jpg
20190831_221024.jpg

So got that Kroger tomahawk as like a last hurrah as I clean up my diet and cut red meat out unless it's a special occasion. This was easily one of the best steaks i've ever had, and for 25 bucks that **** is wild. Sous vide then cast iron/torch because it was so damn big, didn't even have a plate that fit.
20190831_220938.jpg
20190831_221024.jpg
What size ziplock did you use to sous vide?

NYers,

What is the best pizza spot somewhat close to Flushing Meadows? Headed to the US Open on Wednesday. Last year when I went, I stopped at Spumoni Gardens on my way into the city, but not sure I'll be doing that again.

NYers,

What is the best pizza spot somewhat close to Flushing Meadows? Headed to the US Open on Wednesday. Last year when I went, I stopped at Spumoni Gardens on my way into the city, but not sure I'll be doing that again.
Dani's house of pizza or brothers pizzeria

oof disregard I thought you said fresh meadows

NYers,

By Flushing I'm honestly not too sure. shotsrangout shotsrangout with the Dani's rec, would have been mine as well.

Is New Park in Howard Beach any bit realistic for your commute back home?

Back
Top Bottom