FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

5DCD408F-E188-4679-85A1-DA6C05518254.jpeg

Korean BBQ chicken

336D198E-BF6B-4961-BBED-322BE50D2D7F.jpeg

Carne Asada Tacos from Tacos Sinaloa.

C5FB340E-5C7C-43CD-85AF-FCD95821F71D.jpeg

Taro Milk Tea w/ Herbal Jelly.
Where is the Korean food from?

I saw it, it’s right across from the Asian Ghetto haha but I think it might be a little too heavy and I might regret it. Have you? Probably not since you haven’t been by this area.
I was at that location only once. I had their food truck a few times (menu is more limited than brick and mortar). Poutine is one of my favorite dishes. I've only had the original Poutine though, do not really care to experiment with the spinoffs. I recommend trying the smallest box.

I was at that location only once. I had their food truck a few times (menu is more limited than brick and mortar). Poutine is one of my favorite dishes. I've only had the original Poutine though, do not really care to experiment with the spinoffs. I would recommend trying the smallest box.
What’s the original poutine? The gravy with cheese curds?

I’m interested in trying but whenever I see one I don’t get it. Didn’t even get it when I went to Canada where it originated from. Regret not trying it there first.

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the original poutine? The gravy with cheese curds?

I’m interested in trying. But whenever I see one I don’t get it. Didn’t even get it when I went to Canada where it originated from.
It is much tastier than it looks. Original is just the gravy with cheese curds. They also have like Korean, Big Mac, Philly Cheese Steak inspired recipes.

It is much tastier than it looks. Original is just the gravy with cheese curds. They also have like Korean, Big Mac, Philly Cheese Steak inspired recipes.
God that sound heavy! Haha. I’m sure it’s full of flavors though. I’ll prep myself for a week then try it. :lol:

God that sound heavy! Haha. I’m sure it’s full of flavors though. I’ll prep myself for a week then try it. :lol:
If it were more accessible, I'd probably eat it at least once a week. I only get to have it once in a blue moon. The last time I missed the food truck and a part of me died.

Damn, bruh.

You don't have to eat for a few days :lol:
:lol: I had fam over and even then I was deliberating on whether to put two racks on or not. Wont go to waste though.

The rest is stuff from the past month.

Zik loves those circular tin pans man :lol:
It's how they deliver them :lol:

I aint about to take it out and put it on a plate. Saves me some washing of dishes.

Back
Top Bottom