FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

i know how to cook
why would i???
im not a simp
or a lame
who cant cook
so whens the last time u attended a cooking class???

So you have to be a simp/lame or someone that doesn't know how to cook to attend those classes? Interesting perspective.

I attended a Gardening Workshop 2 weeks ago that also included a cooking demonstration.

Whole Foods used to do weekly cooking classes in the area, I used to hit those up all the time. (Easy date idea).

It is a great experience. Not sure why you are so against something that you have no experience with.

I’ve done a group cooking classes as an adult a couple times and my wife and I had a great time.

The teachers/staff did most of the work, but I picked up a few techniques/ideas, while also consuming a healthy amount of wine and shooting the **** with the other participants. Would definitely do it again.

(Full disclosure - I didn’t have to pay for those classes because it was a work sponsored social event; but I would)

It is a great experience. Not sure why you are so against something that you have no experience with.
plenty of things im against doing
that i dont have experience with
sky diving
bull riding
ghost hunting
homosexual sex............... (not that theres anything wrong with that just not my thing)
just to name a few

So you have to be a simp/lame or someone that doesn't know how to cook to attend those classes? Interesting perspective.

I attended a Gardening Workshop 2 weeks ago that also included a cooking demonstration.

Whole Foods used to do weekly cooking classes in the area, I used to hit those up all the time. (Easy date idea).

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare So you have no response to any of this?

20190905_204700.jpg

Girlfriend's been craving Spaghetti all week, so i did something different cause I was tired of it.:lol:

source-3.gif

Put my spaghetti up against ANYONES!

20190811_180000.jpg

First time eating here was in SoCal, there's quite a few in NorCal and there is one close to me so had to try again. Never mind that they are inside a gas station :lol: . All of them are either inside a market, mini mart or gas station.

Thought I'd give the chicken sandwich a try since it looks good on the menu board. Was disappointed when I took it out the bag. Almost quarter the height of the photo. Chicken was not crunchy at all. Pickles look sad asf. At least it was real chicken breast.
IMG_20190906_131428.jpg

Probably couldn't tell the difference doing a blind taste test with Popeyes. It had a very mild spice to it but would've been better they had spicy option.
IMG_20190906_133758.jpg

what they teach u to cook???
and how much u pay???
I have paid for ONE class ever. It was Groupon. $70 for Uno's Pizza cooking class.

Whole Foods classes were free.

I would pay though.

Man it wasn't anything complicated that I couldn't search google for, but that isn't the point. The experience is the point.

Back
Top Bottom